The meeting....part B

“So, you are a shrink?” Sharon asked.
“Not really, just someone who likes to assist solve dire situations,” Jenny answered smiling then continued, “by the way the right word is psychiatrist or therapist.”
“Oh right, you say you are not one then you correct on the name, good one, very good one shrink,” Sharon said teasing her and they both laughed.
       They enjoyed some tea together only with small talk about life or the project until Harry and his sister arrived thirty minutes later.
“so, I see now you are not punctual and how you always frowned when I got late to a meeting or a date,” Sharon commented as they walked up to the table.
“Sorry about that could not decide what to wear,” Harry apologized smiling.
They all laughed at his excuse.
“You have done great at the selection finally you look sharp,” Jenny teased, “Hello am not sure we have met before” Jenny greeted Harrys’ sister.
“Am Grace, His lovely, oh the only sister,” She replied putting some emphasis on only.
“Pleasure to meet you Grace,” Jenny said as she ushered them to take their seats.
“Am glad you all came and seems Harry felt the need to bring reinforcements,” Jenny said as they all ordered for refreshments.
“We are a bit late and there is a very important guest I would like you all to meet.” Jenny continued.
She did not want to waste any more time as she knew Sister Anna would be very punctual.
Am sure you both read the journals, so have you both replied?” Jenny asked.
“I have but I would like to say something before I hand it over to Sharon,” Harry said.
“Sure, dear fell free to words are much much better,” Jenny replied.

“There is no doubt I hurt you Sharon, and your words in this journal are clear on all your feelings towards me. However, I want you to know that I never stopped loving you or thinking about you. Am more than grateful for your decision and am very sorry for being so difficult during such a tough time. I put a lot of thought into your words and I hope I read correctly in between the lines. My response was well thought of and you should know I mean every word I have written,” Harry said handing the journal to Sharon.

         "That was wonderful Harry, admitting your mistake is a great step to healing,” Jenny commended him then turned her attention to Sharon, “The smile on your face says you are glad to hear him say those words out loud, do you have a response?”

“Yes, I do, and thank you Harry for that I needed to hear it and be sure you found all the text in my journal,” Sharon said fetching the journal from her coat which was hung behind her chair.
“All the text, was it not all together?” Jenny asked in awe.
“No, some of the text was in a different place actually I did not share everything with you, sorry for that, but am glad he found it and I will share it with you as well,” Sharon answered.
“No need dear, I will read it in your journals and we can discuss later,” Jenny said and urged Sharon to hand Harry’s journal over to him.

         They were both reluctant to open them but when they did they both smiled at each other and a spark of love could be noted from how they looked at each other.
When she saw the smiles, Grace reached into her pocket and removed a velvet pink ring box and opened it on the table in front of Sharon to expose the beautiful silver ring that had two small sparkles coupled to form an infinity sign. Jenny’s eyes opened wide in awe and she grabbed the journals from their hands and opened them.

       Am sorry for all I put you through, I want you to know I still love you, I never stopped loving you and though this is long overdue, I want to be there for you, every morning and come home to you every evening. I want to keep my promise to find our baby, but I want to raise him with you as a family. Sharon Amanikor, will you marry me?

Love Harry.

I hope you kept the ring you made because I would love to be your wife if you will still have me.

Love Sharon

           Jenny smiled and watched Harry cross from his side of the table, pick up the ring, and placed it gently on Sharon’s finger. She clapped and everyone around them turned and on seeing the newly engaged couple they all clapped. Harry pulled a seat and sat next to Sharon. They were both silent not sure what to say.
“Am happy for you both, and am glad for these responses,” Jenny said.
“Thank you,” Sharon and Harry answered in unison.
“I will hold on to these for my records and for reference in case you ever need to see a therapist or a marriage counselor in this case,” Jenny said.

“Sure, you may, and yeah we might need a shrink, well one who actually admits to being a shrink, Sharon teased.
“We will also need your help finding Sister Anna, so we can begin our search for our son,” Harry said looking at Jenny then Sharon.
They both smiled and turned to Jenny.
“I would love to help find her but am sure there is no need for that,” Jenny said and, at that moment, as though sent by an angel, Sister Anna was walking towards them carrying a handsome young man who was playing with Sister Anna’s veil.

         Jenny could see tears forming in their eyes and she smiled as she said, “Everyone, meet my guest of honor sir Ros Blessing Wema and his guardian.

         Sharon could not hold back the tears as she took her son from Sister Anna’s arms and hugged him. Harry followed and hugged them both trying his best to hold back his tears in vain. At that moment in between her tears of Joy, Grace picked her phone from the table and took a few shots to capture that moment. They sat as Sharon held her son in her lap and the young boy resting his head on her bosom calmly, he was home, and even though he did not know what was happening around him, he could feel the love surrounding him.

“Thank you so much, sister Anna, and you too Jenny, we could not be here, he could not be here without both of you,” Harry said wiping his tears away and holding his son’s hand.
“Yes, thank you both so much, Sister I love the name you gave him, and I will be eternally grateful for bringing him back.

“You are most welcome, am just glad you are together, and I can see congratulation are in order,” Sister Anna said taking a seat next to Jenny.
Grace brought out the gifts she had bought for the child and they all laughed as the young boy played with his new clothes innocently. They ordered lunch and Jenny secured the two journals in her handbag smiling.

          Sister Anna leaned towards Jenny smiling and whispered, “and the secret shrink strikes again.”

Authors note
We have come to the end of this journey.
Thank you so much for joining me and I hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing it.

I woul love to hear from you so kindly leave a comment 😉😉.

With lots of love 💕💕

Javniella.