𝐢𝐱

𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 the robot stood over the measly man and spoke loud.

'There is no man in charge.' Ultron took a step forward before leaning down so it's face was close to Klaue's. 'Let's talk business.' The robot grabbed the man's collar and lifted him up to the ground, before turning around to see the three teenagers standing, looking at it. Adelaide lifted her hand and gave a small wave.

'What the-' Ultron began before huffing in irratation. 'Why isn't she in handcuffs or something?' It demanded as she pointed towards Adelaide, who looked around her in confusion. 'What am I running here an orphanage?' It complained bitterly, before turning back to Klaue. 'The vibranium.'

They wandered into a storage room, where Klaue pressed a button on the wall, which behind it revealed containers of vibranium.

'Upon this rock, I will build my church.' Ultron recited, as it reached out for the vibraniun. It inspected the sample then threw it at Pietro, who caught it and gazed at it's iridescence in awe.

'You know it came at great..... uh personal cost.' Klaue told, as he rubbed a brand he had on his neck, attempting to be discreet. 'It's worth billions.'

Ultron chuckled before leaning it's head back and beginning to hum slightly. Wanda bit her finger as she attempted again to read Ultron's mind, just to get a snippet at any sort of plan he had.

'Now, so are you.' Ultron concluded as he rotated his head and faced Klaue, who's phone chimed with a message that he'd just received some money. 'It's all under your uh.. dummy holdings? Ugh, finance is so. Weird. But I always say... 'Keep your friends rich and your enemies rich and wait to find out which is which.''

'Aw how poetic!' Adelaide put a hand to her heart and pouted mockingly. Klaue and his assailant didn't have the same response to Ultron's small speech.

'Stark.' Klaue began, the twin's eyes immediately lit up.

'What?'

'Tony Stark used to say that... To me.' Klaue nodded towards the AI. 'You're one of his.' He concluded.

'That was a stupid mov-' Adelaide began to say, but she was interrupted by Ultron's angry automated voice. She shook her head profusely.

'What!? I'm not-!' Ultron gripped onto Klaue's wrist, and his assailant pulled his gun from his pocket. Adelaide blinked, not even looking in the man's direction, and the man's arm snapped, making him drop his pistol and yell out in pain. Ultron held even tighter onto the man.

'You think I'm one of Stark's puppets? One of his... hollow men? I mean look at me!' It gestured towards it's unique metal housing. 'Do I even look like Iron Man!? Stark is nothing!!' In it's rage it lifted it's large metal arm and smashed it down onto Klaue's, slicing it off. The teenagers all backed up, shocked and slightly nauseous at what they'd just witnessed.

Klaue walked backwards, breathing heavily and looking at his arm (or more accurately where his arm used to be). Ultron whinced.

'I'm sorry. I'm... Oooh....' It apologised and attempted to calm Klaue down. 'I'm sure that gonna be okay. I'm sorry. It's just that..' Ultron lifted his head and looked around the room. '...I don't understand.. Don't compare me, with Stark!' Ultron lifted it's metal leg, forcing it to collide with Klaue's head and sending him hurtling down the metal stairs behind him.

'It's a thing with him!' Adelaide shouted down behind him, and Pietro punched her in the arm to shut her up as she sniggered.

'Stark is... He's a sickness!' Ultron yelled, rage fuelling his circuits.