𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧

𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬?
your beloved's.
𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞.

A grey finger extended towards Adelaide. She looked upwards to her older brother, a scowl upon his face. He was wearing his usual attire of greys and golds, and he stood tall and proud, his long face looking down upon the small girl.

'We have seen you lift things with your mind, sister. Today, I would like to test some other abilities.' He told Addie, a look of confusion and doubt upon her face. She didn't quite understand all this 'abilities' nonsense, she didn't understand at all. But her brother looked the most excited he'd ever looked, which said a lot as the name Ebony Maw, didn't bring to mind any smiles or joy whenever it was mentioned.

'Today, we blood manipulate.' He revealed, looking quite proud. The dark of the large room they were situated it, lighted his face in the most peculiar ways, highlighting aspects of his face Adelaide hadn't noticed before. The ship she lived on was large, and Thanos had decided this room would be the most suitable for testing his darling daughter's new powers.

Adelaide frowned.

'Blood manipulate?' She questioned, her silvery hair falling behind her shoulders as her head jolted back in confusion. His smile only grew.

'Yes, I think you'll like it. It can be very useful. I can't do it myself, but I know only a few who can, and they are the mightiest sorcerers in all the universe.' Maw explained, tapping the tips of his fingers together as he pondered. Adelaide gulped, she didn't like the sound of being a sorcerer.

Her first victim was a prisoner Proxima Midnight had captured on one of her missions, she was to take ahold of the blood inside of him, and use it to her will.

'It's just like when you take ahold of water like we've seen you do. Just this time, imagine the water is inside this man's body.' Maw instructed from behind Adelaide, her stare fixated on the prisoner, wiggling and struggling in the chair he was tied to. She focused, her eyes thinning. Adelaide exhaled slowly, and as she thought of what she wished the blood to do, it did. The prisoner stopped moving, he stayed stock still as his blood held him in place.

'Good... Very good.' His expression was one Adelaide feared, one of destruction and discord, just as Thanos had taught him. 'Now move his arm.' Maw instructed, and Adelaide did as she was told. She hadn't developed the skill of telepathy just yet, and a good thing too, as the thoughts of the prisoner would've hollowed out her mind with the piercing fear he felt. Her mind twisted and turned as she contorted the blood and lifted his arm against the man's will.

'We will have fun with this talent of yours yet.'