𝐱𝐢𝐢

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 collided, Wanda, Adelaide and Pietro immediately ran towards each other. The teens looked around, before noticing a train winding towards them, the train they needed to get on. Adelaide turned to Pietro, grabbing his hand for his attention.

'Hey, Speedy Gonzales, can you get us on that train?' She questioned, making Pietro lift his hand and give a sarcastic salute in Addie's direction. She rolled her eyes and took his hand and he ran both girls inside the train in a whip of blue smoke. He first took out Ultron, running into him in an insane speed, before Wanda used her powers to block off it's entrance to her side of the train cabin.

Cap looked over at Adelaide, who winked at him.

'Saving your ass once again, dinosaur.' She joked, he rolled his eyes and winced as he got up, grabbing his shield off the ground.

'Please... don't do this.' Ultron pleaded with the twins.

'What choice do we have?' Wanda responded, and the robot shook his head in disappointment. Ultron flew out the front of the train, killing the driver in the process. Cap ran to the front of the train and talked over comms before he turned to Pietro, who was standing ahead of the others and staring out to the front of the train.

'The civilians in our path.' He instructed to the boy, who then ran out and in front of the train, moving people from their demise. 'Can you two stop this thing?' He asked Adelaide and Wanda. They looked at each other, feeling what the other felt and smiled. Wanda outstretched her arms and released a swirl of scarlet energy from her hands to underneath the train. Adelaide stood behind Wanda and held onto her waist with one hand, emitting energy into Wanda, making the scarlet force turn a dark oak colour, and with the other she bent the metal housing of the train to her will, slowing it down until it reached a stop.

Wanda almost fell over backwards after she released the energy, but Adelaide kept her hand on her waist and supported Wanda upwards. The black haired girl turned around so she was facing Adelaide, who's hand remained where it was.

'I like your hair.' Wanda complimented, running her fingers through Adelaide's now short cut hair as she smiled. Adelaide lifted her other hand up and played with Wanda's rings as she combed through the white locks. Both girls looked each other in the eye, before Adelaide felt Wanda think about Pietro, and completely by accident, suddenly ended up taking the both of them right next to the panting boy without moving a muscle. Wanda looked around at their surroundings, perplexed just as Adelaide was, but didn't look for long as she comforted and helped her twin up.

'I didn't realise you could do that.' Wanda said, still picking up Pietro.

'Neither did I.' Adelaide retorted to Wanda's surprise. Pietro breathed heavily, attempting to catch his breath.

'I'm fine, I just need to take a minute.' He assured both girls, who didn't notice the concern etched onto their faces as they stared at Pietro.

'I'm tempted not to give you one.' Steve said, walking towards the teens, a stern look on his face and his shield in hand. Adelaide rolled her eyes at him.

'Give the boy a break, yeah? He just saved a shit load of people, I reckon a 'Thankyou' would be nice.' She retorted to Steve's statement. He looked at her with with annoyance.

'I didn't ask what you reckoned.' He told her, which made her frown at him. Wanda stepped forwards, catching Steve's attention as sweat dripped from his cap.

'The cradle, did you get it?' Wanda asked, concerned. Steve nodded at her.

'Stark will take care of it.' He responded, and Adelaide immediately felt the fear in Wanda. She shook her head and looked from Pietro to Addie.

'No he won't...' She said to Steve's surprise. He frowned slightly.

'You don't know what you're talking about.' Steve assured. 'Stark's not crazy.'

'He will do anything to make things right!' Wanda complained loudly, the thoughts swirling in her mind making Adelaide walk over to her side and holding her hand to calm her down. Steve didn't notice, he just turned around and began walking away, asking for Stark on comms, to which there was no reply. Wanda relaxed with Adelaide's soft touch, but continued on.

'Ultron can't tell the difference between saving the world and destroying it. Where d'you think it gets that?' She asked Steve, her head tilting slightly as Captain America listened to her words.

'We need to get to the tower. Now.' He responded, walking towards Adelaide. 'Can you get us there?' She snorted and looked at Steve, realising he wasn't joking.

'Jesus Christ I teleport once and suddenly everyone needs to be everywhere.' She complained, grabbing Wanda's hand and putting it around her waist, while also holding onto Steve and Pietro. She looked at Wanda's red face. 'Unless you want someone else's hand there?' She asked, a smirk on her face and Wanda shaking her head slowly. 'Right let's try this...'

After about 3 attempts they made it inside the tower, but instead of forming outside Stark's lab like they were supposed to, they ended up in Adelaide's room.

'To the door everyone nothing to see here!' She announced, ushering the three people out of her room and into the hallway. 'Sorry folks, I was visualising home and we ended up in my room.' She smiled at everyone, and then they all walked towards Tony's lab and opened the door, appearing in Tony's vision only when they walked a couple paces.

'I'm only going to say this once'