The Devours/Hero Killer Hosu Incident

So everything went back to normal after a week. School resumed which for the U.A hero course had students select a hero agency internship. The principal had arranged where Izuku was going to attend.

During the internship, Izuku was under Edgeshot agency The Lurkers. For this line of work, Eri was under the care of Yaoyorozu. She was glad since it would seem like her hero internship wouldn't be involving much action.

(Edgeshot quirk: Foldabody)
Edegeshot and Izuku we're on patrol in one of the nearby cities close to Hosu City. A few more   Hero agencies were on high alert due to the hero killer's presence in the surrounding area. For the first two days everything was peaceful not a single crime occurred in the region.

Until Edgeshot and Izuku witnessed a robbery on patrol later in the evening on the third day. Across the store and were in pursuit of the running robber. Within a few seconds chasing the robber ended abruptly.
"What just happened?",-Izuku witnessed the robber tripped on a small rock and got himself knocked out.

"Well, that was unexpected." ,-Edgeshot detains the robber for the moment calling a police cruiser to take the robber.

Something was off about this alley, "..!",- Izuku sensed a large abundance of dark force energy.

The police cruiser with two police officers arrived quickly at the scene. Taking the robber with them but were interrupted by a third party.

Once surrounded they saw in the distance an orange explosion far away.
"Hosu is under attack, something other than the hero killer." ,-someone yelled from the police radio attracting the attention of the odd shadows moving closer.

"We have some problems of our own." ,-Izuku noticed the area filling with evil as several shadows began to surround them.

"Yes, we do." ,-Edgeshot also just noticed them too.

"Freeze now!" ,-yelled one of the police officers as both aimed their tasers at the anonymous creepy individuals.

"Fresh meat!" ,-yelled someone leading from a four-story building falling towards Izuku.

"I do this." ,-Izuku thought but then Edgeshot stepped him striking down the attacker.

"Be careful, something is wrong with these people." ,-Edgeshot incapacitated the attacker.

"Yes, I noticed." ,-Izuku dodged three attacks at the same time.

Both police officers shot their tasers at the heavily disfigured people which did nothing.

The robber was scared inside the police cruiser. At first, he wanted the cops to lose but then he noticed the attackers, and didn't look like the friendliest of people. Witnessing the attackers trying to bite the cops and heroes. "What the hell?" ,-the robber questioned his sanity he started rooting for the guys who captured him.

"Fl...EsH!",- one of the deformed humans yelled launching itself Izuku dodged the attack and crash-landed by some trash bins.

"EAT...",-one of the monsters sneaked behind him. Izuku noticed and punched him as it tried to bite him at the last second.

Taking a closer look Izuku noticed several primitive stitches across one of the monster's faces.  "Where they experimented on?" ,-force pushing five of them that got close and takes out one of his lightsabers. "This can't be done peacefully."

Two minutes of fighting later, "Impressive, they took out 60 grunts. But I can't say that exact thing for the other group that got torn to pieces. I'll have to keep on a close eye on those two. But they are quite careful with their identities and their faces are covered. Whatever, let's release a few more batches to see the hero's response. Although, I'm quite curious what was that explosion which seemed to originate somewhere in Hosu City." ,-Garthist took a seat seeing his army going against several heroes across the country.