Training the future

(Pabaxel: Finally here we go.)
The first day of school went by quickly as it was the first day of the introduction with the teachers and staff.

Eri has been gradually adapting her knowledge along with her skills early on. Faster than Izuku could have ever imagined.

"Looks like she's almost done with Form I: Shii-Cho. Next up will be Form II: Makashi." ,-taking notes of the progress Eri as made and as well as some more future lessons for another day. "Thank goodness I still remember my early training." ,-Izuku thought.

"That great Eri, first test your opponent resistance. If they repel your attack then try to stun them and strike again. Leave no chance for your opponent to recover." ,- instructed Izuku while observing his apprentice at work.

After an hour of training during the afternoon, Izuku halted the training seeing Eri overworking herself. Even if she's strong with the force without the proper training and guidance. It could lead up to something far worse for a force user. They soon went back to rest at their residence.

———————————————————

The following day all other school subjects were presented in class. Izuku has never seen some of these subjects before, while others looked like ancient materials. Eri even fell asleep during class a few times over the course of the day. Not until lunch where she was fully awake eating almost everything from her plate.

"Calm down Eri, your food is not going anywhere." ,-said Izuku calming her down.

"Looks like she has the same appetite as me." ,-said Yaoyorozu having a relatively big plate with food.

"Quirks...Hmm." ,-Izuku thought for a moment as but he was interrupted by an evil intent just outside of the school. "Can you look after Eri for a moment?" ,-he asked looked at Momo.

"Sure." ,-Yaoyorozu agreed as the rest of the girls from their class passed by with their food.
"Where are you going?" ,-she asked

"Need to take care of some business." ,-said Izuku and looks over at Eri. She nods at him then looks at this weird type of food she hasn't seen before called fruit.

"What's this?" ,-Eri questioned almost forgetting that Izuku has just left and she was under someone else's care at the moment.

"Eri this fruit is called a strawberry, look it's tasty." ,-said Yaoyorozu taking a bite from a few strawberries she picked out earlier.

Eri looks back at the now strawberry she was holding and takes a small bite out of it.
"How was it?" ,-asked Yaoyorozu seeing Eri with a surprised facial expression looking at this sweet fruit and takes another bite finishing it. Now she remembers drinking a smooth that had a similar flavor.

"Do you want more?" ,-Momo asked noticing Eri had only one at her plate. Looking at her own plate Yaoyorozu grabs the small side plate that had multiple cut strawberries. "Here Eri I think these would be much easier to eat." ,- said Momo handing her plate filled with strawberries to Eri's plate. Without a second to spare Eri grabs another piece and eats up

——————————————————

While Izuku walks out from the school cafeteria. The young Jedi saw the principal running with a group of teachers and staff down the hallway heading the same direction.

"What are you doing here?" ,-asked one of the staff members.

"Following." ,-Izuku said honestly still sensing the dark presence nearby.

"Look we don't have time for games.. like " ,-as she was cut off by the principal.

"So you noticed it too." ,-said Principal Nezu taking notes of this special student.