The Underground Dark Foundation and The Devours/Pieces of the Past

——————————————————————
Somewhere in a dark room deep underground. "My lord, one of our members didn't return from his mission." ,-said the Dark Follower informant entering the throne room.

"Yes, I'm aware that's not important. What about the artifact?" ,-asked the mysterious lord

"Lost it, we can't track it." ,- the Dark follower responded.

"We can't? Where was it's last location?" ,-the Dark lord questioned to his informant.

"Last time he contacted in Japan." ,-said the Dark Follower

"Yes and?" ,-said Lord insisted on an answer.

"And it must be in Japan..." ,-said the Dark follower as finished his thought.

"Exactly! Now, that you figure it out. Someone must pay the price for his incompetence." ,-said the Dark Lord with a grin on his face.

"Lord?—......" ,-the follower questioned as the Dark Lord started to choke him. Up for a minute the Lord smiled as he sees his follower with a look of despair trying to breathe for the last bit of air. Until the Lord had his fun and snapped his neck.

"Useless." ,-said the Lord getting up. "Next stop Japan, that holocron must be there."

——————————————————————

A few days have passed since the attack on the USJ. As the U.A was closed, Eri and Izuku continued on with their training. As they meditated Eri trying to control her power, while Izuku was seeking for anytime of guidance during this time. He's trying his best but he is no teacher especially not a master yet.

An hour has passed by while Eri was now relaxed while Izuku has now in a weird state of mind. He started seeing frames of many good things in his life along with many terrible memories. But something was off some of the images he started experiencing weren't really his thoughts but of someone else. Izuku has a bit puzzled but continued pushing forward.

Little...

by...

little...

Somethings started gradually getting clearer the long the thought Izuku was at that moment. "Wait, this place..." ,- he started seeing faded gray concrete walls with minimal light. The smell was quite rancid "Long grey hair? Hmm!",- he noticed her was shorter than everyone else along with those people with different bird mask beaks... Entering to a random room with a white chair, and seats on it. Izuku noticed that one of these crazy people was holding a knife. And he gets closer and closer.....

Izuku opens his eyes as he broke his meditation and whatever happened before also vanished. "What was that?" ,-he questioned and then he looks over at Eri still on her mediation. "Grey hair, bird masks...It has her!' ,- Izuku realized that what he just experienced. "I wonder why that happened?" ,-he thought as the days passed on with his teachings on various subjects.

____________________________

Soon within a few days the U.A school opened. Things everything seemed calmed despite the public are now aware of the situation back at the USJ. But there seem to be fewer cars on the streets than before. "Weird..." ,- he thought as he was driving but then a car zoomed through his lane.

"WHat the..." ,- Izuku just witnessed someone familiar white face bear-like mouse on the wheel passing through. The principal was drifting in the early morning in the streets. Speechless on what he just witnessed, "Okay, that wasn't something I thought I would see today.",- Izuku thought as he continued driving to the school.