Prologue/Double Escape (Ver.1.0)

In a not so distant future, there was a galaxy were was mostly peaceful. But eventually, the galaxy lost its balance once major wars erupted across different planets and species.

Eventually by the end of the Republic had won the war against the Separatists. But what the Republic didn't know was that the Separatists were designed to fail. And with most armies tired from war. Palatine executed his next plan to eliminate the Jedi. He activated order 66 which caused the clone troops to turn against their generals.

Most of the Jedi and their knowledge perished on that day. Leaving small Jedi remnants across the galaxy.

Eventually, the Sith and the Republic with turned into the Empire. Started hunting down the remaining light force users. Even a great man during the clone wars turned to the dark side and now he continues his mission to destroy every last Jedi.

"Master their catching up!" ,-said Midoriya running and wearing old Jedi Knight armor from the past. In an era where Jedi could use basic protection.

"Hurry get to the temple, it's the only way." ,-said his master entering the temple. As a few guards went outside trying to hold off the monster of the galaxy, Darth Vader.

They run down to the lowest level floor.
"Where do we go now?" ,-said Izuku running away while blaster shots hit the ground around them.

Darth Vader has breached the temple, and stormtroopers rushed in continuous shooting.
"Be safe in the new land, Izuku." ,-said his Master as he forces pushing Midoriya off to one of the portals in the temple.

"What!" ,-he yelled flying into the portal.

Soon after all the portals collapse thanks to an unwanted visitor. "So you have come." ,-said Izuku's Master activating his blue lightsaber.

The entrance of the temple there he stands Darth Vader executioner of all remaining Jedi in the galaxy.

Darth Vader didn't say anything, and force pushes and pulls disorienting the Jedi Master followed by a force choke and slices him in half in seconds killing him.

"Is this Jedi to weak or am I too strong?" ,-Darth Vader thought looking over at the leftover pieces of the portal.

"I don't sense any force users anymore." ,-he thought walking back through the entrance where many temple guards perished by his hands.

"There's no one here alive, sir." ,-said a Stormtrooper walking towards him. Darth Vader was about to snap, by then he remembered that his master will not be pleased if they lost one more unit. Which he decides to walk out to his transport unit and flies of the now deserted planet.

——————————————————————
Everything was dark, Izuku couldn't see anything. Soon his eyes adjusted to the dark rocky environment, "a cave?" ,-he thought walking around.

"This will be your last stop." ,-said a mysterious voice, "Select as many of them as you wish." ,-the voice continued.

Soon the lighting of the cave started to increase making everything more visible.
"Woah." ,-he said astonished as the entire place was filled with so many Kyber crystals.

(Kyber Crystals: Is the source of the lightsaber that creates the energy sword. They have a collective consciousness, and sometimes is recorded that the crystal may react differently depending on the users well being.)

"As many as I need?" ,-he thought as he went up to the ones that called him. Not one, not two, but soon 10,20,30 were called out to serve.

"Hopefully this is what you guys want." ,-he said as he puts all of them in a bag. "I think we are ready." ,-said Midoriya finding collecting the final crystal.