Preparing for U.A Sports Festival/Movement in the Darkness

After a few days off from school, the class soon resumed. Many students of class 1-A were worried for Mr.Aizawa from the injuries he received from the monster that arrived at the USJ.

"I wonder if they have advance medicine in this world?" ,-Izuku thought while seating down wearing his prototype armor and took off his helmet. While Eri was playing with Yaoyorozu next to him.

Then someone slides the front class door open. "Alright students settle down, we have important things to this discussion." ,-said Mr.Aizawa was covered in bandages that his students couldn't see his face.

"Are you okay Mr.Aizawa?" , -a student asked him.

"My well begin is nothing of your concern. So let's continue, your next assignment is...."

Izuku felt a sudden tension in the room and looks over at Eri noticing she probably felt the same.

"We are having the...sports festival...",-Mr. Aizawa announced as he finished the entire classroom tension soon disappeared. "But first you must select your class and vice representative.

"Okay, good." ,-Izuku felt calm and relax after that sudden anxious spark room faded slowly.

Izuku zone out for a moment as Mr.Aizawa explained that there still hosting the sports festival. And overheard some of his classmates

"What exactly is the sports festival?" ,-Izuku asked Momo after class ended.

"You haven't heard of the sports festival?" ,-Yaoyorozu questioned for a moment.

"I haven't heard of this." ,-Izuku responded honesty.

"Okay, the sports festival is hosted by our school as students participate showing off their skills. This is mostly for the pro heroes that will be attending the event for possible sidekicks in the future to their agencies. It is hosted in a stadium with a live audience with cameras broadcasting the event live." ,-

"Is it annually?" ,- Izuku asked

"Yes, everyone tunes to this event each year." ,-said Yaoyorozu answering his question.

"Come Eri, we have to go to the principal's office." ,-said Izuku backing up his things.

A classmate named Bakugo opened the door only to be greeted by a mass wave of students almost blocking the exit.

"This is extremely hazardous for all of you to be blocking in the hallways." ,-Iida raises his voice.

"So this was the student who escaped to call for help." ,-Izuku remembered him as the rest of the students outside their classroom didn't budge on a bit from Iida's remarks.

"Get out of my way you extras!" ,-yelled the explosive kid Bakugo again.

"Hey! you can't just call over people extras." ,-said Iida trying to control the situation to some degree.

"So this is Class 1-A are a bit on their high horse. Does everyone act like some derange monkey having a stroke or is it just you?" ,-said a mysterious kid with purple hair. "It would be a shame if one of you would have lost your spot after the sports festival. As anyone one of us if we do well can be transferred to the hero course but if that happens one of you will be removed"

"Look's like a student with purple hair and tired eyes that seemed to be aiming to transfer and replace someone within the hero course." ,- Izuku thought getting the general point of this student.

While this was happening, his phone vibrated.
-Principal Nezu: So I have gotten in contact with pro-hero that took interest in my proposal outside the school system.