Chapter 1: New Generation

Izuku carried Eri throughout the city as he tried to find property management sales. After a few more hours, the day quickly turned into the night time. They finally reached the house Izuku was interested in. "You will give me this property for free." ,-said Midoriya using the same Jedi mind trick as before.

"I will give you this property for free." The Real estate man said. They did eventually find the place, but without money, this was his only resort.

"Thank you." ,-said Midoriya as the man gave him the keys to the two-story house on the outskirts of the city.

"Thanks for buying." ,-said the Real Estate man walking away.

During this time in the world, Midoriya managed to open a bank account and transfer large amounts of money to his account. As well as he put some to the stock market on the side to make some side cash.

And now he has a property under his name. The following step was to register themselves, which somehow didn't create any attention as well as for Eri thanks to his Jedi mind tricks.

"Ready to see your new house- I mean home." ,-said Midoriya entering their new house.

"Ready!" ,-she said excitedly

This was a complete 180 of her personality compared to how she was feeling yesterday.

As soon as they enter their new property. "Let's go take a bath first." ,-Midoriya suggested as he ordered clothes for Eri online a while back and they just arrived on time.

After they took their baths, Midoriya walked into the living room with a laptop. It wasn't hard to understand this device and continued filling in more information.

"Let's see, this technology is quite primitive." ,-said Midoriya as he easily continued building their citizenships under the radar of the government.

In their new home, Izuku stayed on the computer near the living room. Eri starts exploring around the house. She stops in the kitchen and brings with her many types of fruits.

But then the first fruit she touched disappeared one after the other. Izuku noticed this and gave her a pair of gloves. "This should do it for now." ,-he said as he started hypothesizing since it wasn't the force she was using. Then it's probably the quirk thing she's activating.

Midoriya watched her from a distance as he continued manipulating and registering fake data into the system. "Almost there." ,-he thought to finish his last paperwork.

Eri continued trying these weird fruits which she had never seen before. First, she tries a pear, it looks brown. At first, Eri had some doubts about eating it and after debating it for several minutes she took a bite.

She liked it, but then the next fruit which was an apple attracted her attention quickly for having a bright red color. She grabs it and takes a big bite out. Immediately she liked it and finished it in seconds. It was sweet, and a little bit sour but mostly sweet. "I like this!" ,-she said grabbing another apple for later.