A/N

A/N
            Hello everyone! Before you get into the story I want you to know this is my first REAL story. I wanted to create this story for a long time and now it is finally here!! Please tell me if I make any mistakes. I just have a few rules before getting into the story.

1.      Do not come in my comments with hate. You will get blocked and report. Now that does not mean that you cannot say your opinion. There is a difference between saying your opinion and saying hate. All I ask is for you to leave the book if you dislike it. Thank you.

2.      Do not bully anyone in my comments. I see people bullying other people in people's comments all the time and that is not happening in this book. You WILL be blocked and reported. I am not playing. Take that bullshit to the person’s pm.

3.    Do not steal my shit or we're gonna have a problem. I will found out if you do and I will take your stupid, uncreative ass to law and order. I look for new books every day. Don’t test me.

        On that note, I want everyone to feel something about this book. Rather it is hate, anger, love, hatred, happiness, excitement, whatever it is I want you to feel it to the fullest. My whole point as an author is to make you feel something. That will be my purpose.

I don't own tvd or it's characters. It belongs to the creaters of the show.

Warning: Foul language, violence

Cover was done by marvelous_mikaelson. Please check her out. She has amazing covers.