4

Comment and vote please

4 year old

Me and Bonnie are now 4 years old. I have started practicing magic and would try to teach Bonnie for a while. So far it has been going well. The glow has not gone away. Me and bonnie can also do things that I did not see on the show. Like the plants and animals talk to us, we have twin telepathy, it’s some weird shit. I try not to think about it.

We’re on the way to the preschool right now. I really want to meet Tyler, I feel like he is going to be nicer as a kid than as a teenager. I can maybe help him with his anger issues. I’m going to prevent bonnie from becoming Elena’s little helper. That bitch isn’t coming close to my little sister. I don’t too much want to be friends with Caroline, but maybe I can help her become vampire Caroline.

Line break

     We have arrived at the hell house for little kids. We go in and immediately I see the scooby doo team in a younger form.

“Bon we should go over there,” I said pointing to the save Elena crew.
“All right, let’s go”, Bonnie agreed happily. We skipped our small adorable asses over there happily.

“Hello our names are Claudia and Bonnie”, we said at the same time, smiling brightly. Sometimes it happens on its own, sometimes we plan it out in our head.

“My name is Caroline, that’s Tyler, Elena, and Matt,” Caroline says, introducing us. Little them are so cute and nice. I look forward to watching them grow up.

“ I don’t like Claudia, it is too long, we should call you Clyde.”, Tyler said. I like it so I allowed it. If I was a boy, stupid ass Abby would have named me that anyway.

“What are guys playing? ”, Bonnie asked. There were toys all over the floor.

“We were about to play knights and princesses. We were fighting over who should be the princess. I want it to be Elena but Tyler wants it to be Caroline”, says Matt. It looks like he is already in love with Elena before the drama even happens, hell even before they knew what love is.

“I think Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie should be the princesses, and I could be a knight with you guys”, I say. I didn’t want to be a princess with the rest of them. I don’t need a couple of boys to come and save me.

“ No I want it to be just me and the boys save me, you, Caroline, and Bonnie can go play with someone else ”, Elena whined. I guess that shit started early too. Let me put this bitch in line real quick.

“ Oh, darling we don’t get everything we want, if we did people wouldn’t be dying now, would they? Now the girls are the princesses and me and the boys are going to be knights, got it whiney?”, I said smiling. She looked like she was about to cry, but someone had to set her straight before grows up to be a whiny bitch.

“I’M TELLING!”, Elena shouted. She got up and walked up to the teachers. I didn’t give a fuck so I didn’t stop her.

“We talked about this Clyde, you have to stop being rude to people we meet.”, Bonnie whined. I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah well, if she tells that means she is a stitch and stitches end up in ditches.”, I explained. I want that to get stuck in their heads so when we get older, I won’t get in a lot of trouble.

“That was awesome! I just found my new friend if you want to be?”, Tyler says overjoyed. Caroline agreed but Matt looked like that quiet kid who had enough.

“Sure I have room for friends,” I say happily smiling.

“That was mean, I don’t want to be your friend”, Matt said angrily. I just shrugged, I didn’t really want to be his friend anyway.

“All right.”, I replied. A teacher was walking towards us.

Me and Bonnie ended up getting picked up early. That bitch told the teacher we both were bullying her. All I really wanted was to be friends with Tyler and I gained that, so I was happy to go home. As soon as bonnie and I stepped through the door we got a lecture. It was a fun day.

How was this? I really wanted them to start being friends. Please correct me in my spelling or grammar. Thank you for 300 reads.

Peace and love, you're lovely author

Discontinued- The wonder twinsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें