6 months later

    My second guess was correct. I am in fact in The Vampire Diaries. I realized that when I used magic at two months, which is a lot earlier than what I saw in the show. This is how it went:

                             2 months ago

    I was getting my diaper changed. Let me tell you I understand why babies cry so much. It was so embarrassing and it felt cold, but I would rather not talk about it. I was trying to distract myself by looking out the window and the bluebird was flying gracefully outside, being free. Its wing got stuck in a branch and I wanted to help it so badly. I thought about the branch moving out the way and the tree started to help the bird out.

    I look at the tree in shock. 'Did I do that!?' I thought. A voice came in my head.

'Thank you enchantress', the bird said in my head. The bird bowed its head out of respect. My eyes widen as big as the moon.

'Are you talking to me and who in the hell is an enchantress?', I replied.

' Yes I am' the bird says. All I could do was blink. The bird flew away and with it the wind of questions hit me.

                          Flashback over

So yeah, I was surprised . From that moment forward I decided, I'm changing the plot as much as possible, as a matter of fact FUCK THE PLOT!! I started making plans and deciding whom I'm going to save in my head. The first thing I need to do is start walking. I don't want to talk to anyone till the right moment. Right now I'm on the floor with Bonnie in our room, trying to get up. Bonnie has started to copy me and do the same thing as me. We almost did it but I tumbled and fell on Bonnie causing her to do the same. Honestly, If you were looking at us you would think this was adorable, but I was beyond frustrated. We tried again, and we began taking our first steps.

Our grammy or what she wants us to call her grams came into the room and started cheering us on.

"You can do this Claudia and Bonnie. Come on you're so close", said grammy, as we begin walking to her. We made it to her. She picked us up off the floor,  praising us for our hard work.

"You are some strong girls to start walking so early", grammy says. I felt accomplished and I felt the happiness coming off Bonnie. I smiled at grams.

                5 months later

    Ruby and Abby started to get worried about me talking. I don't want to start talking till at least one of them says a cussing word in front of me. Bonnie caved in a long time ago, her first word was grams and grams couldn't be happier. She says that word all the time, it's so adorable. Every time she walks into a room, she yells for grams. It's so so so cute. I just have to wait in till one of them slips up.

"Come on Claudia talk to me baby,'' Ruby says, trying to get me to talk. I just stare at him bluntly. If he thinks I'm caving he is sadly mistaken. He sighed, giving up on me. His phone started going off, Ruby answered it.

" Hello. No, the document goes to Mr.Jackson. Well, can we get it back? DAMN IT," Ruby shouted. This is it, this is that moment.

"DAMN, DADDY SAID DAMN," I yelled. Not only did I say my first word but I said my first sentence.

Ruby's eyes widen, he walks towards me and picks me up. "Yeah I'm going to have to call you back," Ruby said towards his co-worker. "No please don't say that word okay,".

I lied back saying "Okay, daddy". I'm most definitely saying it in front of mommy. That's the whole point of me saying it. But I didn't tell Ruby that.

Mommy walked into the room. "Mommy," I said. She looked over the moon. She truly thought that was my first word.

"YES, I'm mommy", she replied smiling. She looked at Ruby smugly as she picked me up from Ruby.

"Mommy, daddy said Damn it," I said laughing. She looked at Ruby menacingly. She put me down and began arguing with Ruby.

Well, they weren't noticing, I walked to Bonnie. She was playing with them stupid blocks. She gets angry and lifts the blocks in the air. She looked at the blocks with awe. There was kind of a white glow radiating off the blocks. I looked at them in confusion, the glow wasn't in the show. I dismissed it and tried doing what I did to the branch and started moving the block back down, but when I did the blocks started glowing black. I chose to ignore it. 'I'll look into that when I get bigger' I thought.

It has come to my attention that this is kind of a crack book. How was that? Please tell me if I made any mistakes or if my grammar was bad. Tell me if you are enjoying the story so far.

Peace and love, you're lovely author