5.
        Star and comment please
5 years old
    This is the year Abby up and leaves. I don’t know how to feel about it. I got emotionally attached to her. I loved watching her fight with Ruby. I’m going to miss that and a lot of things. I have to be there for Bonnie when it happens, I don’t want her to get sad. But it’s the only way Mikael will go away and Klaus can break his curse. I just wish that there's another way.

    Right now we are over at Ms. Whiny’s house. The adults are talking about how they're going to deal with the Mikael problem. I’m trying to play with the others but Ms.Whiny is trying to boss everyone around again. The only reason I haven’t fought her by now is that I’m in a 5-year-old body. If I wasn't, her ass would be on the ground.

    “Bonnie and Claudia it’s time to go home.”, Abby ordered. I sighed knowing this might be the last time I’m going to be going home with Abby. I just don’t want Bonnie to be sad. That's the only thing on my mind.

     We arrived at home, it was quiet. Usually, Grammy would be playing music or Abby would be arguing with Ruby but now it’s quiet. I hate the silence, I had to do something about it.

    “Bonnie come on. I want to show you something!”, I said, finally getting an idea. I pushed Bonnie up the stairs. Maybe this will make her distracted by the things going on downstairs.

    “What is it? Is it a spell?”, Bonnie whispered. She loved learning spells with me. Even if we fail, she would be ecstatic. I hope nothing changes after Abby leaves.

    “Yes! This one is a big one but I think you can handle it.”, I replied. My hands started to glow black, as I made a caterpillar into a butterfly in a matter of seconds.

    “Wowwwwwwww! Teach me, Teach me!” She said excitedly. I laughed and showed her the spell and how to say it out loud. She was more than happy when she got it.

    “Why can’t we say spells out loud? When I overhear grams doing magic, she always does it out loud.”, she questioned.

“  People might know what we are saying and what spell we’re doing. They might try and hurt us or stop it.”, I explained. She looked like she was about to ask another question but stopped when she heard a voice.

“GIRLS IT’S TIME FOR BED! GO AND GET READY FOR BED, I’LL BE UPSTAIRS TO TUCK YOU IN”, Abby yelled. We did as we were told. I could hear Abby and Ruby coming upstairs.

“All right, I’m going to kiss you to sleep then your mother is going to tell you a story. Is that okay with you two?”, Ruby asked us. We both nodded, laying down. Ruby kissed our heads and told us good night, then left the room.

“Okay this is the story of the robin hood,” she says, she started telling us the story of the man who robbed the rich and gave it to the poor.

“The moral of the story is Robin did what he had to do for the greater good. No matter who told him otherwise. I love you girls, always remember that okay?”, she said with a tear coming down her face. I knew why she was crying and I had no sympathy. She knew what she was doing but Bonnie didn’t.

“Mommy, why are you crying? The story wasn’t that bad.”, Bonnie asked. I wish she could keep this innocence.

“ No, baby I just have something in my eye”, Abby lied, laughing. I hate her for what she’s doing but I can’t stop it. All I can do is watch. Unknowingly a tear went down my face. I turned away not wanting them to see.

“ Goodnight my beautiful girls.”, She said as she kissed our heads and closed the door.

                                                15 minutes later

    I couldn't sleep, so I got up to get some water. I was walking towards the kitchen but I stopped when I saw Abby about to walk out the front door. .

“Where are you going mommy?”, I asked her. She didn’t even look up. She couldn’t meet my eyes.

"I'm going to get a few things from the store. Why are you awake ?"

"I couldn't fall asleep, I have a bad feeling something is about to happen", I said, acting scared.

"Nothing bad is going to happen. Let's get you some milk and then you have to go to sleep.", She said reassuringly. I know this bitch trying to trick me but I love milk.

We went to the kitchen. I sat on the counter while she poured the milk. I think she's having a battle inside of her. Maybe this will change her mind about leaving.

"Mommy, why do you have a suitcase?", I asked.

"I was going to take a few things to my car.", she responded. She's a horrible liar. " Come on, let's go to sleep."

She took me to my room and put me in my bed. She looked at my face like it was going to be the last time she's going to see me. I looked at her with a hopeful look. I don't like her but I love my twin. I went to sleep with that same bad feeling.

That morning

                   We woke up to see her gone.

     Please tell me if I made a mistake or grammar issue. Thank you for reading. I know it's been a while but to be honest I don't know what happened. I just stopped writing but I promise to try not to leave this book.

Peace and love, your lovely author.