All I could see was darkness. I wondered if there was heaven or hell or if this is it. Never-ending darkness. Where in the hell am I? Panicking, I begin moving. Accidently hitting something soft and hard at the same time. I hit it again trying to get out of whatever this is. It took a few hours but shortly I saw light. Finally, I was out. I heard loud yelling and an annoying baby wailing. Somebody shut up that damn baby, please but I realized that baby was me! I attempted to stop but it was like my body was on auto-drive.

A fine ass looking doctor sat me down on a clot. I felt something enter my mouth, getting all this nasty substance out. Soon enough I stopped crying and realized I was reborn. I never thought THIS could happen after death. In a way, I felt excited, mad, and scared. Scared and mad I had to go through this shit again, excited because I thought about the new life I could have. I wonder what my mom looks like? If I had siblings? How is their personality? What is going to happen next? Why do I still the brain of a 21-year-old?

My mother was still screaming. “THERE’S ANOTHER BABY”, the doctor yelled. I start grinning, I had a twin sister or brother. I wonder if they're reborn too? I highly doubt it.

“PUSH ABBY” the fine doctor yelled. “I SEE A HEAD, COME ON ABBY KEEP GOING”, the doctor told her, trying to encourage her. So that’s her name. That name sounds kind of familiar. My mother finally stopped her annoying shouting and a beautiful cry followed.

“It’s a girl”, a man said as I picked up by the fine doctor again. If I wasn’t a baby I would have asked for his number by now. Me and little sister was handed to Abby. To say I was shocked to the core when I saw my mother. My mama looked like the woman that plays in the vampire diaries.

“ Their names will be Claudia and Bonnie Bennett. My beautiful girls.”, mama said. My first thought was: this bitch named us after Bonnie and Clyde. Then I started to connect the dots. My mother's name is Abby and she looks like Abby from the show, our last name is Bennett, and my twin sister's name is Bonnie. Either my new family loves my favorite show, or I WAS REBORN IN THE VAMPIRE DIARIES.

Finally done with chapter 2! You guys can see her personality a little more now. So what do you think of the book so far? Did I do good? Please tell me if I made any mistakes.
    Peace and love, your lovely author