7

Heart it and comment please and thank you 😊.

“I didn’t think it would happen so soon!”

We are now in the living room sitting on the couch. Grams are sitting in the middle of us. I think she is in shock. I knew how she would react to the plan like this, I would've done it in a more subtle way. Welp too late to go back and do it in a different way. Me and Bonnie are acting dumb and innocent. I think we’re doing a good ass job if you ask me.

“You didn’t think what would happen so soon?”,  I asked.

“I thought I had more time till your magic came back! I thought I had more time. And for it to be this powerful at such a young age is amazing and terrifying. Don’t tell anyone about this, especially your father. Do you understand what I’m saying to you?” , she responded urgently.  A serious expression set on her face. She at both me and bonnie face, making sure we understand every word coming out of her mouth.

“We understand grams.” Bonnie said back. She had a fake scared expression on her face. I nodded my face agreeing.

“Good. Since your powers came in so soon we have to begin your training. It is very important for you to know how to understand your powers and to have them under control.”

“Is this going to be like all those movies where we have to feel our energy and let it flow through us”, I said in a mocking voice. Doing my arms in a wave like motion. Bonnie giggled as I did the snake danced with our arms.

Grammy looked at us smiling. She had a look on her face that told me everything was going to be okay. Our plan is going well.

“Not actually child. This will take hard work. It’s going to be a difficult journey but in the end you're going to be some very powerful witches.”

“I think me and Clyde can handle it grams.”

“I’m glad you said that child because your lesson’s start tomorrow”

Well this is going better than I thought.

Okay I know I’m been gone for some time but that’s because life is crazy 🤷🏾‍♀️. I will try to be constant. I used to update on Thursdays and I might start back doing that. But sometimes I’m going to update whenever I can. I pinky promise. But anyway tell me if I said anything wrong or if my grammar was off. I love you guys.

Peace and love, your lovely author.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 01, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Discontinued- The wonder twinsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें