𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

"𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞"

"𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞"

𐦖𐦖𐦖𐦖𐦖

"Look there's the supply ship just like in Ojos was drawling!" Missy whispers out to us. We see tentacles heading towards The bushes. everyone started making nauseating noises in reaction to the Alien. "keep it down!....wait .....wait a second....and let's go!" we all run into the ship as fast as we can.

We all make in inside we pant a bit from how fast we had to run.
"now shut the door and let's get the heck out of here!" missy demanded. "wait not all of us here" wheels said looking at Missy.

"what who is missing?" fast forward asked and then we heard her sigh as she looked over. DAMIT it was slow-mo "hurry slow-mo!" We shouted prompting him that we were running out of time, looks like we spooked the alien now it's coming toward us!
"hurry they're coming" guppy shouted Acappella started singing. What a nice tune FOR OUR DEATHS!

'Waitt... I can teleport! sometimes I forget I have powers' I teleport to him grabbed his hand and teleported back into the ship wheels immediately closed the door
just in time. In the Alien gets to the ship and slams his tentacles around the ship making everyone scream in fear.

'at least If I die I won't have to be a hero'

"Wheels! figure out how to work damn ship already!," I say well he's pressing a bunch of buttons.

CRACK!!

glass is going to break with us inside! Our screams became more intense.
'I can't believe I'm gonna die without my first kiss'
thank God guppy ran and clicked the button and it sent us into space.

"what now" noodles turned around and asked missy
"don't worry any moment now Ojo is gonna draw A picture of all of us smiling and hugging our parents, isn't that right Ojo?" Ojo just shook her head In implying the answer is no
"well that's just great," noodles said frustration. I see miss and wild card. They're having a moment. Oh it's okay I'll let them be I guess. Why does this feel disappointing... whatever I'm going to go sit with facemaker.

Face maker looked at me and asked "How do you feel? I stare off "a bit dizzy from earlier today"I respond half hazerdly "you sure? you look a bit off" he says staring at me a little more concerned
"I'm fine just a lot to think about-

It's always so cold.

Facemaker: "hello? Alex? Are you okay?"
Me/Alex: "I'm fine"
Facemaker: "I don't think so you spaced out and didn't move when I shook you"
Alex/me: "yeah I promise I'm okay just a lot on my mind"
Facemaker: "if you need anything I'm here"
Alex/me: "ill be sure to remember that"
A/n
I will probably upload a chapter later
But I'm tired so lol