Prologue

Y/N's POV

I was sitting down on a chair while looking at myself in a mirror. I was putting on my makeup. My job was being a clown. It's the only joy I have in my life. I suffer a condition where I have uncontrollable laughter. I got my makeup on and started to get my sign. It was a sign for a business that was closing. I start to walk out the door. A random clown walked over to me.

Clown: Good luck, freak.

He then walked away. He hurt my feelings. I don't know why everyone has to be mean to me. It's not my fault I'm the way I am. I hate myself. Why did this happen to me? Why me? As I was walking down the street of Gotham City, I start to slowly laugh.

Y/N's thoughts: Oh no.....

It's starts to get to crazy, I start choking on my laugh. I look up to see people giving me weird looks. I even heard some talk bad about me. They started calling me a freak. A weirdo. I wanted to cry. But I kept laughing and laughing and laughing. I got better as I walked. I arrived to my destination. I started doing sign tricks and danced with it. No one was paying attention. Then a group of teens walked over.

Teen 1: Bruh! Look at this clown!

Teen 2: What a loser.

Teen 3: If you're going to be a clown, at least be a good one.

One of the teens knock the sign out of my hands, picks it up, and runs away with it. I chase after them.

Y/N: SOMEONE!!! PLEASE!!!!! STOP THEM!!!!

I continue to chase them. They run across the road. I do, a car almost runs me over. The teens run into an alley. I see all except one teen. I run towards them in the alleyway. Then the one teen comes out of no where and hits me with the sign, breaking it. Then all of the teens start beating me up, kicking me, stomping me. I wanted to cry. They then stopped and ran away. I stayed on the ground in pain. I start laughing. I didn't want to laugh. I was laughing in pain.