Chapter 29: Getting ready

Y/N's POV

I start getting ready for the Murray Franklin show tonight. I start dyeing my hair green. I was in such a good mood. I don't think I've ever been in a good mood like this. I was dancing the whole time when I was making my hair green. I then started doing my makeup. I decide to look like a clown. As part of my act. I finish putting on the white makeup. I then hear my doorbell buzzing. I take scissor with me just in case. I put it in my back pocket.

Y/N: Coming.

I walk to the door and open it. I see two faces, one I hoped to never see again, another I was happy to see. Randall and Gary.

Gary: Hey, Y/N. How's it going?

Y/N: Oh, hey, guys. Come on in.

They walk in.

Gary: Did you get a new gig?

Y/N: No.

Randall: Oh, you must be going down to that rally at City Hall. I hear it's gonna be nuts.

I lock the door.

Y/N: Oh, is that today?

Randall: Yeah. What's with the makeup then?

Y/N: My mom died. I'm celebrating.

Randall: Right. We heard. That's why we came by. We figured, you know, you could use some cheering up.

I see Gary holding a bottle of a drink that's covered.

Y/N: Aw, that's sweet. But, no, I feel good. Yeah, I stopped taking my medication. I feel a lot better now.

Randall: Oh, okay. Good for you.

I nod.

Randall: So, hey, listen, I don't know if you heard, but the cops have been coming around the shop, talking to all of the guys about those subway murders. And, um...

Gary: They didn't talk to me.

Randall: That's because the suspect was a regular-sized person. If it was a fucking midget, you'd be in jail right now.

I laugh.

Randall: Anyway, um, Hoyt said that they talked to you, and now they're looking for me, and I just wanna know what you said. Make sure our stories line up.

I knew it, he didn't care, all he wanted was to just know about those murders, I slowly took the scissors out of my pocket and hide it behind my back.

Randall: Seeing as how you're my boy.

Y/N: Yeah, that's important. That makes a lot of sense.

Randall: You know what I mean?

Y/N: Thank you, Randall. Thank you so much.

I then stab Randall in the side of his neck with the scissors. Gary starts freaking out. I then stab Randall in the head. Gary started sobbing. I then drag Randall's body over to the wall and started smashing his head into the wall.

Gary: Y/N! No! What?

I continue to bang his head into the wall.

Gary: No!

I stop. I let Randall's lifeless body fall on the floor. I fall on my knees and lean on the wall, panting. Trying to breathe.

Gary: Why would you do that, Y/N?

Gary continued sobbing as I continued to breathe rapidly.

Y/N: Do you watch the Murray Franklin Show? Yeah. I'm gonna be on tonight.

Gary is whimpering.

Y/N: it fucking crazy, innit? Me on a telly.

Gary: What the fuck, Y/N?

Y/N: What? It's okay, Gary. You can go. I'm not gonna hurt you.

Gary slowly got up and walked closer, he saw Randall's body.

Gary: Oh!

He continued to whimper.

Y/N: Don't look. Just go.

Gary slowly walks over. I jumpscare him. Making him run. He tries to open the door, but it was locked, and he couldn't reach the lock.

Gary: Fuck.

He said that crying.

Gary: Hey, Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah?

Gary: Y/N, can you get the lock?

He said that stammering.

Y/N: Shit. Sorry, Gary.

I get up, walk to the door, and unlock it. I then open it.

Y/N: Gary?

I close the door.

Gary: Yeah.

Y/N: You were the only one that was ever nice to me.

I kiss his forehead, then open the door.

Y/N: Skedaddle.

Gary runs out the door. I close the door.

Y/N: Damn, I need to redo my damn makeup...