𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢 𝐘𝐮𝐣𝐢: 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞

Tags: Losing virginity, Teasing, Semi-Rough, Vaginal Sex, Begging, Aftercare

3rd Person POV

Yuji x Reader

Word Count: 2136

-------------------

The honeymoon phase is an early part of a couple's relationship where everything seems carefree and happy.

That's the best you could describe this stage of you and Yuji's relationship. You were both very bubbly and bright around each other all the time, and the others genuinely found it adorable. Yuji especially loved it. He loves everything about you, from the way you ran up behind him to grab his hand, to the way your lips would dance around with his to make Nobara jealous. 

He loved when you two cuddled while watching a movie and he loves how you always care for him, checking to see if he's eaten, drank water and showered. He loves when you scolded him for not doing these things. You always took great care of the both of you.

With all those things that he learned to love and admire, there came parts of you he wanted to explore. He wanted to learn your ins and outs, what made you squirm, what made you moan, what turned you on and what drove you crazy.

Recently his urges had been stronger than ever. He found himself flustered at how much he thought about you beneath him squirming and begging. Fortunately for him, you felt the same way. 

You found yourself daydreaming about what Itadori's touch felt like and how his lips would glaze your skin. Day by day you'd wonder how rough he would fuck you, and how loud he would make you moan, letting everyone know what you two were doing.

Today was both of your last straws. You both had pent up sexual frustrations, oblivious to that of the other. So you both decided to tease each other. 

It started this morning, Yuji was seated with Megumi on a bench. You usually walk up to him, standing between his legs and hug him in a way that his head would lay on your stomach and arms wrap around your waist. Instead, this time his hands wrapped around your thighs, his thumb running up and down it. You tried your hardest not to squirm in front of Megumi, but you definitely felt how wet you were.

Next was your turn. Before going out on missions you and Yuji usually ate together. This time, instead of sitting on the seat besides him, you sat directly on his member without even folding your skirt beneath you. You blushed at your sudden confidence boost and Yuuji's face tainted pink at how you caught him off guard, his member definitely getting excited, poking you through your underwear. After you both ate, you bent over the table to throw the used things in the bin on the other side of it. Yuji had a clear shot of your white mesh lingerie with sunflowers, the wet spot in the center correlating with the spot on his pants. He tightened his grip around his phone, holding back from bending you over the table and fucking you right there for everyone to see. 

 The teasing went on throughout your mission too. When he pulled you away from the curses' reach, he would grab you lower down your waist than usual, giving you the opportunity to grind your ass on his crotch for a split second. When the curse flew you both back, causing you to fall on top of each other, his hand would 'accidentally' reach up your skirt, near your clothed pussy.

You'd both snapped at that point. After handing up your mission report, Yuji grabbed your wrist pulling you into into his room, both hearts racing.

"Yuji what-" Pushing you against the door, his lips crashed into yours, he grinded against you instantly filled with lust and desire. You wasted no time tugging on his hair as he unbuttoned the top buttons of your jacket. You rubbed your thighs together moaning into the kiss feeling his cold fingers lightly graze your stomach through your undershirt.