𝐈𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞: 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐡 (𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝟐)

Tags: Alternate Universe, Cursed Speech, Forced Orgasm, Maid Kink, Taken Virginity

1st Person POV

Toge x Reader

A/N: I recycled a lot of the sex scene from the previous chapter because it fit the concept. I did tweak it a bit just so it fits, and although the plot is a completely different plot, the sequencing is practically not. None the less please enjoy!

Word Count: 3279

-------------------

I closed the bottle cap on the final bottle of Master Toge's medicine, successfully making 27 bottles of the cure for Master Inumaki Toge, 3rd generation King of the Inumaki clan. I had been taught how to make them from the time I was bought from my poor family and sold to this wealthy family, many many years ago. Stripped of my name and called "13", I've spent my whole life here, the creamy walls and golden pillars being the only thing I know.

Master Toge was the youngest Master of the Inumaki clan history. Due to an unfortunate incident, his father died a few years earlier than he should have, leaving Master Toge to rule the throne at 19. That was 4 years ago, Master Toge now 23. 

Master Toge is insanely strong, so despite him being a Master speaking of only onigiri ingredients, everyone in the mansion respects him and never dared defy him. Along with his power, he gave us everything we ever wanted, so we had no reason to hate him. Besides, most of us would have been dead if not for his family's kindness.

Our Master lives in absolute luxury. Fancy cars, endless wine, servants everywhere, big rooms, wardrobes expensive and exquisite. Master Toge could get anything he wanted. He is incredibly handsome and wealthy, heck he could buy the whole of Japan with a snap of a finger, but the one thing he didn't have was a lover.  Master Toge had never been seen with a partner, not even outside of the mansion. By the looks of it, he wasn't looking for a lover any time soon. 

Or so we thought.

Packing away 25 of the bottles into their respective cabinet, I placed 3 of them onto a trolley, alongside a bottle of Chateau Lafite (a very expensive bottle of wine) in an ice bucket and a spotless wine glass. I pushed the trolley to the spot where a higher ranked maid usually pushes it up to his room, but the maid in charge stopped me.

"Master Toge requested that you bring it up to him." My eyes widened. He had never requested for me, so I began to get nervous. "His specific request is that you wait until his return from his meeting. You are to wait by his door until he returns. He resides on the 3rd floor, 5th room. "

"1," I called out to her as she was about to walk away, "Are you sure he called for me? I've worked here for a very long time, he has never called for me, I'm 13, only those up to 10 ever get called by him personally. How do I even act?" 

The middle aged woman smiled supportively from besides me, rubbing my shoulder, "Don't be scared 13, just be as calm and courteous as you always  are, and follow his every directive. You must not leave unless directed to do so, and you must not disturb him. If he wants you up in his room for the whole night just standing there, that's simply how it would be. Although I doubt he would do that. The master is very kind. You have nothing to worry about. We've trained for this moment, you got this."

With that she scurried off to her duties, and so I continued mine, trying to be as calm as possible with the trolley. The other maids in the area sent smiles of encouragement my way as I headed towards the elevator.