𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐍𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐢: 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Tags: Masturbation, Bondage, Tease and Denial, Sex Toys

3rd and 1st Person POV

Nanami x Reader

Word Count: 1666

-------------------

Nanami had been busy on missions for the past few weeks, and to be quite honest, that made you upset. You missed having him hold you, and kiss you, and you especially missed the sex. You were needy for him, but every time he got home, he was too tired. 

You sighed dragging yourself up to your shared bedroom, kneeling in front of your closet, pulling out the box with your toys. Nanami had set up a rule that you couldn't use it without his permission, but at this point you didn't care about rules. 

You let your panties slide to the floor and reached up to pinch your nipples, sighing out at the contact you missed so much, falling back first onto the bed. Your other hand reaching down to your clit, only barely running over it. You groaned out, remembering how Nanami would touch you like this, holding onto you and caressing your body. 

You reached out for the vibrator, turning it on to the highest speed. You sucked in a breath, body jolting as you felt the familiar feeling against your clit. You moaned out pressing it even even deeper, your wet fluids running down your thighs. 

"M-mh... Nanami please..." You moaned out, imaging that my boyfriend was pleasuring you. As if on cue-

"Princess? I'm home." He called out. You had a bit of an idea to punish him, so pausing your actions, you ran downstairs to meet him. You jumped into his arms and he wrapped his around your waist. He pulled away kissing you and staring into your eyes. Before he could kiss you again, you pulled away, crossing your arms staring into his soul. You were angry and he knew. 

"Princess-"

"Don't 'princess' me Kento, you've been gone on missions even before I wake up, you come home late, and then go to sleep. I've missed you." 

He gulped, feeling sorry. His eyes hinted regret as he looked into your angry ones, and he opened his mouth to apologize. 

"Look princess, I'm so sorry, it's just things have been so busy and-"

"Nanami, I don't want your apology, but you will be punished for this." You grabbed his hand pulling him into the living room forcing him down onto a chair. You climbed on top of him, kissing him passionately, tongues fighting for dominance. You heard Nanami groan, causing you to smile in between the kiss. Before he can try to take control, you pulled away, letting a line of saliva drip down your chin.

"Strip down to your boxers. I'll be back."

You walked up to your room, and grabbed the vibrator as well as removing your shirt. You smiled to yourself walking back down to the living room, seeing that Nanami obeyed.

Nanami never let you dominate, and you never had thought to do it, but you had enough. Your current actions took you both by surprise, and Nanami knew better than to disobey you when you were angry.

"Binding chains." You whispered, your chain jujutsu capturing Nanami's upper body to the chair. His eyes widened, you had never used jujutsu on him.

You crawled next to him turning on the vibrator to its lowest setting. Sweat ran down his adam's apple as it bobbed up and down, eyes flickering between you and the vibrator. 

"Now Nanami, you will not thrust, you will not cum, and most importantly, you will answer me when I speak to you. Is that clear?"

His dick grew and jumped at your new found dominance. The way you took full control turned him on massively. He had never felt fear and pleasure before."Yes (Y-Y/N)."