𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐮 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐨: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

Tags: Thigh riding, AU,

1st Person POV

Geto x Reader

A/N: Exam season is almost done, so I should be back writing! This chapter is a sex free smut but the next one will be sex filled, promise.

Word Count: 2696

-------------------

Nya ichi-ni san, nya arigatou!

It was the starting of summer, and the heat was absolutely unbeatable, even with a tank top and shorts. Grunting frustratedly again, I turned up the air conditioning while laying on my stomach on the couch. Finding myself on tiktok for what felt the 12th time today, I swiped up on the video I was watching, feeling absolutely bored out of my mind. 

What is there to do around this stupid town?

I could use with a nice swim and a nice drink. Is there like a local pool  around here somewhere? Now that think about it, I've never really explored  this place. I've been here for a month now, you'd think I'd be at least a little bit curious.

I guess the time is now.

I closed tiktok, my ears thanking me for stopping the annoying video that I was paying no attention to. Making my duty to find the nearest pool, I found one within 10 minutes, and by what I read, there wasn't many people during the week.

"Good thing it's Tuesday ." 

Practically sprinting up the stairs, I quickly began packing up a bag, calling up my boyfriend Suguru in the process to ask him to join me.

"Geto lets go to a pool!" I practically yelled through the phone with excitement. Pulling out 2 bathing suits from my closet, I chose one that complements my beautiful figure, showing of just the right amount of skin for a good tan.

I heard his warm laugh on the other end, and the clanging of a dish.  "Why hello to you too, (Y/N), how is my queen doing?"

"Hot and uncomfortable, now get ready to go to the pool with me! I found one 10 minutes away, so you better get ready, I'm coming to get you. We have to buy snacks too, so we should go early before the pool closes."

I heard shuffling from the other side, a hiss and Geto's groans, "Alright my love, the pool might be fun." He said, moving things around. "I'm making something to eat, but I'll see you in awhile I'm assuming?"

"15 minutes. And I want whatever you're having. Love you." Not waiting for a response I hung up, going to freshen up myself and change.

15 minutes later I was parked in front of Geto's house. With the radio's music as a background, I waited patiently praising my outfit choice. A (f/c) bathing suit and a (colour) sun dress that reached above my knees. My nails tapped against my phone screen as I texted him letting him know that I was outside, and soon enough I saw his long hair flow out from the door frame. He walked up to me with a squinty smile, wearing his familiar hawaiian shirt and a pair of khaki pants. He slid into the passenger's seat, holding his backpack, a platistic and phone at hand. 

"Hey, that dress looks good on you." I blushed, giving him a short kiss on the lips. He smiled against the kiss, pulling back to put his stuff in the back seat. We drove off, Geto telling me about the new recipe he made and how he thought I'd love it.