𝐅𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐢: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐬.

Tags: Workplace Fantasy

1st & 3rd Person POV

Megumi x Reader

Word count: 3711

A/N: Honestly, I was very demotivated to write anything. But you all are very encouraging. I'll be back to write, edit and take your requests. A reminder that if  this book gets taken down at any point, all chapters are reuploaded to Archive of our Own, my profile name being the same. Archive allows me to upload these types of books freely, unlike Wattpad which has more restrictions.

If there is an Archive of our Own exclusive chapter at any time, I will definitely let you guys know either in the community tab or  at the start of a chapter in an author's note.

I will be working on requests because I have a few of them especially in my DMs of both websites.

Enjoy your chapter <3

-------------------

I got out of my chair, the weight of the documents nearly putting a strain on my left hand with my purse in the right. Eyes striained from the long hours of working in a small, grey room with minimal decoration, I was more than ready to walk out of those large double doors and go straight to my small cozy apartment. The night was warm, and I was more than eager for my shift to be done.

All I had to do now was deliver the documents to my boss, Mr Fushiguro Megumi. 

So why was it so hard? 

There was something about him, from the mysterious aura around him to the way he can catch your attention from halfway across the hallway while doing absoultely nothing. He was a mystery - everyone in the office agreed - but he was one mystery that everyone wanted to solve, but wasn't brave enough to do so.

Being promoted to his personal assistant was the highlight of my life. There were jealous coworkers, of course, but there were also those who were on my side and routing for me, specifically my friend Alyssa, who believed in my ability to break down the mystery of the CEO himself. 

Specifically, she didn't doubt my ability get into his pants, because according to her, he had been looking at me like a sheep in a wolf pack from the first day.

I hadn't though about it until I approached the large wooden double doors, heels clicking against the floors. I stopped in front of it, smoothing out my grey skirt and white blouse. The building was empty, everyone in the warmth of their beds at 9pm except for us who had been working on the company's plans for the new year. 

 "Come in." 

I twisted the handle to the right, pushing one of the double doors open. Megumi's back faced me, not a word being muttered between us for a few seconds. 

I admired his physique as he seemed more laid back than usual. His jacket was slung around the back of the leather chair, a refined glass of whiskey on the rocks accompanied him. He had his phone in one hand, not even looking up at me. He was in a good mood tonight. 

 "I've done what you've asked me too, sir." I walked towards his table, awaiting an instruction.

"Thank you. Have you recalculated the expenses." 

I blinked twice wondering if he knew the time, knowing that my shift was over and I was defintely not doing overtime. "No, that's tomorrow's task." 

 "Have a seat" I hesitantly obeyed. Sitting at the chair opposite his.