Rules

No one loves rules, obviously, but right now you are in a witch's realm, so if you don't want to be thrown in her soup then kindly follow the rules mentioned below:-

🧙‍♀️ Follow the community account, your witches will be keeping a watch on you.

🧙‍♀️ Add this book to your public and private reading list so that you keep on getting updates.

🧙‍♀️ Give this book a shout-out on your message board we need participants and judges to help us with the soup or you can say, the awards.

🧙‍♀️ The book must be in English.

🧙‍♀️ Your books should have at least 5 chapters {except short stories and poetry. Then the limit is two and three respectively}. We should have enough ingredients to make the soup.

🧙‍♀️ You must follow your judge once they are announced! They will be giving up their personal time to judge your books, the least you could do is follow them.

🧙‍♀️ There is no reading limit! No matter how many views your book has, everyone is welcomed!!

🧙‍♀️ Mature and LGBTQ+ books are also allowed! Our soup has everything!

🧙‍♀️ No hate and discrimination in the comment section, if we find you bullying any participant, you will be disqualified, that is I'll personally throw you in the soup!

🧙‍♀️ You can enter your books in just 2 categories! Or, a maximum of two books, in two categories each. We can't add too much of any ingredient-ever tried that will salt?

🧙‍♀️ Your password is any word related to witches.

🧙‍♀️ Do not bribe or try to manipulate your judges, if we come to know that you did so, you will be disqualified.

🧙‍♀️ Inform us beforehand if you are planning to change your book title or username, don't make stuff difficult for us, if the soup turns out bad, you are to be blamed.

🧙‍♀️Please be patient! We have life outside wattpad, witches gotta do their work too, so it might take a day or two to accept your entry.

🧙‍♀️Judges are supposed to inform us if someone tries to bribe you, we will lock them in a room with our little dino.

🧙‍♀️Don't back off from judging if you have filled the form, if you leave us on hanging, we will hang you to witch's broom.

🧙‍♀️Judges can enter as long as they are not entering the same genre they are judging.

🧙‍♀️Judges are supposed to meet our deadlines!

🧙‍♀️ Please double-check if you have followed the rules it gets annoying to keep reminding you guys to do this and that

If you break any of these rules, we will burn you at the stake! And disqualify you, so you better not!