˚ ✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ | Best Female Protagonist Winners

If you don't see your book, please comment here— 

* * *

 The Raven Haired Girlsniggggyyyy

Total: 53/70

I like the blurb as it shows how the story is gonna turn up and it shows. However, I do get confused when the character is referring to the other character in the story like I don't know which one they are talking about whenever they are in a group-like situation. You may need a proofreader and editor as there are spelling and grammar mistakes, even the punctuation's position. The story is definitely interesting with the strong female lead battling real-life issues.

Dear KimChiddyE01

Total: 64/70

I really enjoyed the chapter, beautifully written and well explained even the blurb made me hooked. I love how you elaborate the scenes and make it comfortable for readers to enjoy the story. I like how you ended the chapter with a cliffhanger as it made me eager to read more. On a side note, I think you should double-check or proofread to eliminate some silly spelling mistakes (You could use Grammarly). Other than that you're all good! Good luck ;)

Noherekamaniac_lunaticbae

Total: 57/70

First of all, this is a great historical fiction book, as you have portrayed the character of Nohereka very well despite all of her struggles, and the emotional delivery in this was the cherry on top. The cover is beautiful and you can make the reader captive by your way of storytelling. The only things you're lacking are some grammar mistakes, spelling errors, and some sentences that are too long in the paragraph. You may put some full stops or commas to put a halt in your sentences, this is to make your flow of delivery of the story smooth rather than a rush. Maybe find a good editor and you're all set. I truly like this story and keep up the amazing work! :)

ElevateTeraVera

Total: 66/70

First of all, I just have 3 words. THIS. IS. GOLDEN. The thrills, suspense, tensions, and chilling adventures are really amazing. I love the story and I like how you could attract the attention of the readers with every chapter you go through. You got me hooked seriously! It comes to my attention that you always use "atleast"; this is not a word. The correct version is "at least". I wish you the best of luck with such an amazing adventurous thriller book! You deserve more recognition for this story ;)

Komoreby SuVida777

Total: 68/70

This is such a great book, definitely a cool storyline and plot for readers to enjoy. The thing I love about this story is the parallel dimension, it adds some sparks to your work just like icing on the cake! Refreshing, modernised, loveable, and definitely a relatable story!

Carnations prajakta_19

Total: 51/70