˚ ✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ | Best Cliffhanger Results: Winners

If you don't see your book, please comment here— 
All of these books were judged by kyliebetrue.

***

Nine Lives
Chapters: 26, 35
Total: 46/50
Author: Queen__Chaos

Such a good cliffhanger; I love how it was so sudden. The suspense created was everything. Great job!

Do Not Harm
Chapters: 1, 2, 3
Total: 42/50
Author: Lynaforge

There are some places where you used full stop instead of commas to shorten sentences (to increase readability). You can just go through and edit them. However, the cliffhangers were quite good.

The Darkness of Light
Chapters: 5, 6
Total: 38/50
Author: its_IExist

I love the ending of both chapters. They really build up the suspense. However, you might need to add more descriptive details. Some of your sentences didn't quite make sense to me so you can edit it yourself or you can use an editing shop. It interrupts the flow of your story. Nevertheless, the idea behind the cliffhanger is really good.

Carnations
Chapters: 1, 2, 3
Total: 39/50
Author: prajakta_19

There are a few grammatical errors so you can edit it through. I saw somewhere you used a full stop and then started the next sentence with conjunctions. You can use a comma instead and join them together. Other than that, cliffhangers were good.

Little Secrets
Chapters: 1, 3, 19
Total: 37/50
Author: ghostiemalone 

This is an interesting story but as a reader, it is quite disturbing to read a piece of work without punctuation marks. I suggest you read through and edit it or you can use an editor from a shop. The cliffhanger in chapter 19 is really good. I think if you just fixed the grammatical errors it could turn into a really good book.

Anarchy Against Order
Chapters: 1, 3
Total: 43/50
Author: Asiatic_wench

The sudden realization at the end was perfect. I am glad you didn't drag the endings. It helped increase the suspense. A really good cliffhanger. 

Intoxicated With You
Chapter: 10
Total: 35/50
Author: samihaahmad20

The suspense and build-up weren't the best so it caused the ending to lack excitement. I couldn't really focus with all the extra questions and exclamations marks. It gives off a childish feeling and throws off the flow of the book. You can take that into consideration and change them.

I Witnessed a Murder 
Chapter: 2
Total: 49/50
Author: aura_estella

I enjoyed it but you could add a little more detail. Just to build it up a little. Otherwise, I really loved it.

Expect the Unexpected
Chapter: 3
Total: 45/50
Author: EsTellaToCruElla

While the cliffhanger is great, your paragraphs are quite lengthy. It was hard to keep up and disturbed the flow of the story. Nevertheless a good cliffhanger.

The Wicked One
Chapter: 11
Total: 41/50
Author: JuliaSutter22

I really like the details leading up to the ending. I really didn't see it coming. That's all I have to say.

The Element of Surprise
Chapter: Prologue
Total: 45/50
Author: WritersAtHeart

I enjoyed the suspense created. It really intrigued me and made me want to continue. A really good cliffhanger; it wasn't too much or too little. Good job!

***

AND NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE WINNER!

CALL THE ORCHESTRA! PFFTT, WHAT DO YOU MEAN TO SAY, THEY'RE LATE. TELL THEM THEY CAN EAT ROTTEN POTATOES. WE WON'T LET THEM COME WITH OUR ARMY OF WOLVES. PFFTTT. 

Anyway, the winner!!

This time's winner, with a grand, spiffing, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious total of 49/50, we have aura_estella with I Witnessed A Murder!

Congratulations to her and thank you to all the participants for taking part! :D It was great to have you, and all the entries were great! We wish you all the best in your writing journey! Also, happy new year! We hope this year is great for you!

***