˚ ✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ | Best Blurb Results: Winners

The Inevitable Gaze
Total score: 4.8/5
Author: xx-ni-kx

I love your blurb, even though I normally recommend that they be shorter. My only qualm is the commas, so with a bit of editing with regards to that, your blurb, to me, will be per-fec-to!

A Journey to Trust and Heal
Total score: 1.5/5
Author: kinalhariya

While your blurb was short, emotive, and appealing, I suggest you keep it more concise and fix some of the grammatical errors and tense slip-ups in there to make your blurb the best-seller it definitely has the potential to be.

Nine Lives
Total score: 3.9/5
Author: Queen__Chaos

To say I literally laughed in the face of danger while reading your blurb is an understatement. I love how you blended in the humour and sense of danger that is present in your book as well - and it relates to your title. However, while your blurb is definitely amazing, I suggest you add another hook related to your story in the blurb (i.e. more content) and keep in mind that when previewing a story, a reader can only see the first 60 or so characters, and so that dialogue might be better of at the bottom (though I didn't cut points for that - it's up to you).

Cupid's Broken Arrows
Total score: 2.7/5
Author: Vamprixussa

Your blurb is hilarious (and romantic) and has the perfect tone for your story. However, it doesn't really contain much about the story itself (though it does relate your title to your story). I suggest adding a 'lil bit about your plot itself to create some more intrigue.

THE NYMPH
Total score: 1/5
Author: loonyywriter

Your blurb was mysterious and thrilling. However, I could find several grammatical mistakes - especially mistakes in comma placement. I'd suggest running it through a correction software - maybe Grammarly, or ProWritingAid. Apart from that, I did find several tense slip-ups. For example, 'did' is past tense, yet to refer to your protagonist as 'wants' or 'is', which is present tense.

A Trip To ODISHA
Total score: 1/5
Author: Urvashi123098

Your blurb summarised your story quite well, displaying it as a travel-guide of sorts. However, I found a bit of repetition—when you state that Odisha is known for its temples—and incorrect sentence splices, which I'd recommend you fix for a smooth read. 

TOO BUSY TO BE BEAUTIFUL
Total score: 1.8/5
Author: ever_after04

Personally speaking, I enjoyed your blurb, but I do think it could be made into a cleaner read. To this, I'd suggest improving the flow, by sequencing what you've written and relating the sentences together. Though decent, I'd also suggest you worked a bit on your grammar - and apart from that, your blurb was great :D

Law Of Attraction
Total score: 2/5
Author: feufeu15

Your blurb was a bit on the longer side, but, given the spacing given, it read well. I'd suggest keeping the tenses constant - maybe past, because that's the conventional norm, though it's up to you :) Though somewhat typical, I think your blurb, with its unique mix of mystery, humour and romance has the potential to be very good. For this, I'd suggest making it more neat; removing the caps lock, evening the spacing between paragraphs, and reducing the amount of unnecessary description in it by making it more concise.