˚ ✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ | Best Scene Results: Winners

If you don't see your entry, comment here — 
We were unable to find the books by: Shaunataymagicallittle_writerlivegirl_dpsLightning_and_Shadowheartofemotion, and JuliaSutter22.
All of these books were judged by mazlynaaeyal.

Turpentine - Asiatic_wench
Chapters: 1-3
Total: 49/50 

Can I just say that I am IN LOVE with your stunning cover and all your character aesthetics! The flow of your story was from simplicity to the element of fantasy land and curiosity discoveries, which I absolutely enjoyed! Your style of writing is unique with various forms of thesaurus words and style but overall it was an interesting read. The location aesthetic definitely helped in understanding the descriptive scenes that you are trying to portray. Good job!

Kama: Liberation - Shivran86
Chapters: The Curse of Ranavato, Love–from Rajan, Kiss
Total: 48/50

I enjoyed reading these chapters, such intense scenes and distinct elaborations gives me the thrills as I go through words by words. It definitely got me mesmerised and enchanted to be finding out what truly happened. Your way of storytelling is really captivating, it made me feel like I took an emotional roller-coaster with the descriptive writing and setting that were strikingly vivid and raw. Truly a talented writer ;)

Let's Plan My Murder - ShwetaKumari426
Chapter: 5 & 6
Total: 50/50

I love these chapters! It was breathtaking, raw, filled with emotions and enough suspense to be wanting more. The flow is great and the scenes are fantastic. I felt present throughout the story as if I am the one going through it. An excellent piece of work I must say! Great job writer! Also, I adore the cover truly, it goes with the concept you're writing.

Stronger Together - Kibika
Chapters: 4 & 7
Total: 48/50

This story is just heartbreaking, you've portrayed the story's emotional flow perfectly. All those hidden emotions overflowing paragraph by paragraph just show how much it had affected Chase and how he is gonna be impacted throughout the whole incident. Just a little tip will be cutting down the long paragraphs into shorter paragraphs will be nicer and easy to read. Overall I really enjoyed your way of storytelling, it has a hook on readers; which is absolutely fantastic. Keep it up!

Maybe Baby - Roxydog05
Chapter: 1
Total: 45/50

Such a delightful and fresh-kinda read/concept indeed. I love the way you introduced the characters as the story unfolds, it gives me a clear image of what I am gonna read (as I have never watched the series, so I'm glad you did). The scene is romantic and I can even imagine the way they are talking to each other (the accent). Not many writers could write off a story as well as you do in fanfics, but you sure have the ability to produce one; even the first chapter was amusing to read. Keep up the good work!

* * *

Thank you to everyone who participated! It was a tight scoring, but we can only have one winner!

And this winner, with a fantabulous score of 50/50, we have ShwetaKumari426 with her book Let's Plan My Murder! Congratulations!

* * *