Chapter 54: Ch.39: A World of Their Own (Chat's/Adrien's POV)

Lewd meter: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A/N: Hello everyone, I'm back with yet another chapter! I hope you're all hanging in there the best you can ♡ This chapter feels like a porn with plot mixed with angst, so beware. It was supposed to be ready quicker, but I kept getting distracted by the smut. It's... a lot. Ahem.

Also, I saw some people here on wattpad making comments with prayers in them for god to forgive their sins for reading this story. Well, if you didn't pray before, you better pray now because I'm not even trying anymore to conceal all the sin in this. The sinful gods demand sacrifice and I, a faithful oracle, merely provide. It's too late now, darlings. Don't look back.

So here you go, some Adrien angst and the almost full smut scenes from Mauritius. Enjoy!

(And as always, a big thank you to Natasha, my beta-reader! You're amazing!)

Glossary:
Chérie - darling
Merci beaucoup - thank you very much
Je t'aime tellement - I love you so much

----------

Sunrays began to slowly color the sky as Chat made his way back to Leonard's hotel. He managed to arrive without attracting attention to himself and transformed back at an emptier part of the place. After greeting the security guard, he entered the main building and headed for his room.

Adrien could barely see the outlines of the furniture when he and Plagg entered. His eyes adjusted to the darkness as he closed the door behind him and walked to the suite. Palm trees' leaves ruffled in the wind outside. Adrien's eyes stopped on his artist sleeping in the middle of the king-sized bed, hugging a pillow. He walked up to her, his steps muffled by the rug.

A small frown creased her forehead. He massaged the space between her eyebrows with his thumb and her face relaxed. He pulled the thin covers over her frame before leaning down and kissing her temple. She murmured in her sleep and brought the pillow closer to her chest. He smiled softly.

"I'm going to sleep," Adrien told Plagg, who was already stuffing his face with cheese. "Take care of her."

The kwami waved him off with his small paw. Adrien gave his chérie one last look before heading to the sofa.

-----

Adrien opened his eyes. Closed curtains filled his vision, with light beams sneaking around the edges as if seeking refuge from outside. He stretched on the sofa, pushing a few pillows out of the way, and smiled, thanking his subconscious for a peaceful dreamless sleep. It didn't happen often, but he loved when it did.

His thoughts shifted to his love and he got up. Now that he had helped Alix, he could spend the whole day with his chérie, no interruptions. He walked to the suite, but the one sprawled on the bed wasn't his artist, but a little black ball.

Plagg stopped licking his leg and lifted his head. "Oh, you're awake. Your lunch is on that tray over there."

Adrien walked in the direction Plagg was pointing. He lifted the silver lid and saw many plates full of warm food. His stomach reacted instantly with a growl. Adrien smiled softly. His chérie had probably gotten it for him.

He asked Plagg where she was, and after a moment of hesitation, the kwami said she had left not so long ago, but she didn't say where she was going. Adrien quickly gulfed down the food and took a shower to go and search for his love.

"Do you want to come?" He asked Plagg as he put on a shirt. It hugged his torso nicely, showing off his muscles. Hopefully, the artist would appreciate it.