Chapter 55: Ch.42: The Voice of Spring (Chat's/Adrien's POV)

Lewd meter: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A/N: Surprise! Wooo (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ This chapter has been ready for a while now and I had to hold back not to post it right after the other lol

No sin this time, everyone /everyone boos/ but there's some information that will be useful in the future!

Enjoy and let me know what you think! :)

Glossary:
Merde - shit
Chérie - darling
Mon amour - my love
Salut à tous - hi everyone
Bon dieu - good god

----------

Adrien leaned closer to the bathroom mirror and pressed his fingers against the red mark on the left side of his face. Pain bloomed under his digits and he hissed. It'd definitely bruise. He cursed the akumatized villain for hitting him exactly on his face. His chérie would be so worried if she saw him.

Adrien dragged his feet as he went up the stairs of his studio. His body throbbed even after Ladybug's power had healed him.

Plagg was already under the covers, curled into a small ball. The blond lay down on the bed and grabbed his phone. The clock showed it was 6 in the morning. He barely had any time to sleep. He sighed and sent his love a message so that she'd stop worrying about him. As soon as his head touched the pillow, he fell asleep.

"Let me go, Ladybug!" He trashed around, trying to get rid of the chains restraining his hands and torso.

The brunette sniffed as she kneeled on the ground. She wiped her red eyes with the back of her hand and kept drawing on a piece of paper, checking the book and the tablet by her side every now and then.

"Quick, Ladybug," Nooroo said, flying close to her.

"You can't defeat me! I'm going to destroy you and everyone else!" Blanc screamed and barked out a laugh. Hawkmoth flinched a few meters away from him. The pathetic man lay on the ground, his hands bound behind his back in a similar way to Blanc's.

He glared at him. Useless. He should've destroyed him when he had the chance.

Blanc struggled against the chains again, ignoring the pain from his knees brushing against the rough ground. He just had to touch the chains, or touch anything, and it would crumble under his touch. And then Ladybug would regret even trying to fight him.

Lady got up, the yellow piece of paper in her hand. She glanced at the pool of blood where JiYong's body once was, and Blanc grinned. There was nothing left of him. Not even a strand of his hair.

"Don't worry, I'm going to send you to the same place where I sent your precious boyfriend!" He cackled.

He pulled against the chains and felt them begin to give out.

"Lady, quick!" Rena cried out, standing in a fight position and pointing her flute at him. Blanc growled at her.

Lady held the paper between her index and second fingers and stared down at him.

Blanc's stomach sank when he saw the Chinese runes on the paper. "No! You can't do this!"

Lady began to speak in a language that sounded similar to Mandarin and the words on the paper began to glow. Fire coursed through his body, burning his veins, his lungs, until his whole being was on fire. It felt like he was being torn apart. Lady walked up to him as Rena kept him in place.

"Get away from me!" He growled. I have to destroy everyone. I have to make them suffer! I have to—

The paper touched his chest and a single tear left his wide eyes.