Chapter 56: The Hunt

A/N: hello once again everyone! I'm on a roll, woo!! I don't think I've ever updated this story three weeks straight before, just when the chapter was already done beforehand. I'm honestly shocked by the progress ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I hope you enjoy this chapter! It changed a lot before reaching this point but I really liked how it turned out :D oh, and thank you for your concern about my well-being! I promise writing so much isn't taking a toll on my health (*¯ ³¯*)♡

enjoy!

----------

Your eyes opened and you blinked a few times as the world came into view.

Where am I? You asked yourself as you looked around the strange room. Your gaze stopped on the fencing poster above the bed and some memories flashed in your mind, accompanied by a dull throbbing at your temples.

You snapped your eyes shut. You were in Adrien's room, but... what had happened last night? You could remember the party and then Adrien kissing you, but a haze took over everything else.

You sat up and groaned, putting a hand on your head. It felt heavier than normal. You probably shouldn't have drunk so much last night. You grabbed a glass of water from the side of the bed and chugged it down with your eyes closed, relishing on the feeling of the water going down your dry throat.

The door to the bathroom opened. Steam rolled out around a shirtless Adrien as he stepped through, rubbing his wet hair with a towel. You slowly put the glass down as you watched the morning light reflect on his muscles. His skin seemed to glow. You just stared as you tried to burn this moment into your mind and wished you had your sketchbook with you so you could immortalize it in a drawing.

His eyes stopped on you. "Oh, look who's awake. Bonjour."

Your gaze went down his torso and stopped at his jeans, which hung low on his hips. Your fingers itched to touch his damp skin and feel his warmth, get some of it for yourself.

"Bonjour." Your voice cracked and you cleared your throat. "What time is it?"

"Ten thirty," Adrien said, wrapping the towel around his shoulders.

You licked your lips. If you couldn't immortalize the moment with a drawing, maybe you could do it with your senses.

You turned to the side of the bed and made grabby hands at Adrien. He gave you a skeptic look before approaching.

You wrapped your arms around his waist and leaned your cheek on his torso. After closing your eyes, you let out a long sigh. You just wanted to pull Adrien under the covers with you and doze off again.

"Are you still tired?" The blond asked as he rubbed your back. You hummed. You took a deep breath, taking in his scent, and began to lay soft kisses on his abdomen.

You felt him shiver before he pulled you back by the shoulders. "What are you doing?"

You blinked slowly at him. "What does it look like I'm doing?" You tried to lean in again, but his hands wouldn't budge.

"Do you think you deserve it after what happened last night?" He asked. You could hear a slight strain in his voice.

You stilled. Had you done something bad? "What happened? What did I do?" You rummaged through your few memories of yesterday night for a hint, but got nothing.

"You don't even remember?" Adrien asked. You shook your head and he let out a sigh. "After all that teasing, you fell asleep while I was kissing you."

Oh. That's right. Adrien had taken you to his room and you had probably blacked out after that. You chuckled. The model must've been really frustrated about that.