They Found you Asleep

Yuji Itadori

It happened when he came back from being dead, through Gojo wanted to make his revival a surprise he can't wait that long. as soon as he was back on his own two feet he immediately seeks you out.

different scenarios playing on his head with every step he makes, would you jump to him in surprise, hug him tight or maybe even scream from thinking he's a ghost, he silently snickered just at the thought of it.

"LOOK WHOS-" he loudly called as he entered the room but immediately drop his arms to his side as he notices the silence. eyes softening at the sight of you deeply sleeping, the side of your face pressed into the table, surrounded with the pictures you've taken with him and the other.

but what melted his heart was the noticeable tear-stained on your face, it doesn't take him a second to know you've been crying over his death. he removes his jacket and places it on our shoulders before taking the vacant space next to yours.

"Sorry" he mumbled as he tucked away a strand of hair before kissing you on the forehead, causing you to furrow your eyebrows for a second before settling back to sleep.

Yuji had a determined look on his face as too leaned on the table and pressed the side of his face right in front of yours, watching you sleep until the sun slowly disappears, he only had one thought in mind.

"I'm here now, I won't leave you alone ever again"

Megumi Fushiguro

After a long day, with Gojo dumping all his mission to him all he wanted was to talk to you, hold you, or anything and recharge.

He was on his way to your room, the halls were quiet, the only source of light he had was the moonlight seeping through the windows, then he stop on his tracks, he was too engrossed on his phone that he didn't notice the time, you're probably asleep and resting already. he wouldn't want to intrude on you when you're finally getting your deserved rest.

with a sigh, he turned around and made his way back to his room, his tiredness doubling just at the thought of not being able to talk to you today, or maybe it was already yesterday.

begrudgingly, he opened the door to his room, the familiar darkness greeting him but upon a closer look there was another thing or rather someone familiar sleeping on his bed, and for the first time today, Fushiguro's permanent scowl fades from his lips as they curve up ever so slightly.

He slips under the blankets next to you and wraps his arms around you, his body instinctively relaxing at your warmth. before completely sleeping he glances at your sleeping face, wondering how he got so lucky.

The content and satisfied look you had as you snuggled closer to him would forever be etched on his mind. if fighting and being tired like this every day means going home with you like this, then he wouldn't mind taking some of Gojo's mission.

soon his eyes felt heavy and his son fell asleep as well, but not before whispering sweet nothings to you.

"I'm Home, Y/n"

Toge Inumaki

With the exchanged event coming soon, everyone worked hard to train their ass off. But Toge always made sure he left some for himself, while Panda was with Nobara and Maki with Fushiguro, he kept his eyes on you.

for a second he got distracted when Panda 'accidentally' tossed Nobara a little far so he had to act and catch her. when he comes back to where you were, a little dust of pink spread across his cheeks as he watches you sway your head left and right.

hidden with his uniform, his lips curved up into a smile as finds you so adorable, even though your eyes were close, you keep opening them only to fail. your head felt heavy as you try to find its original balance but a wave of exhaustion hit you like a train.

just as your head heavily sways right, a shoulder was already there to catch you. Toge easily places himself beside you, letting your head hit his shoulder as you sleep.

Toge kept still, worried you might wake up but slightly glancing at you from the corner of his eyes, he worried you might have a sore neck later. gently and quietly he moves your head down his lap, making sure you were comfy.

he stared at you for a few moments before he bravely places his hands on your hair, gently tugging and pulling on knots. if only he could curse time to stop, he would give anything to do it. with you on his lap like that, he thought he couldn't ask for more. but when you slightly stirred in your sleep, muttering something only he can hear, his heart probably stops.

"Inumaki-senpai, stay with me"

Junpei Yoshino

Movie dates with Junpei are a must, when new movies come out he'll immediately ask you out to see them, who are you to say no to the adorable pup.

However, that one time you were just too exhausted but you still wanted to go with him. when the movie started you already found yourself drifting off to sleep, you tried watching it but sleep just consumes you.

noting your quietness, Junpei took a glance at you, he smiled upon seeing your adorable sleeping face resting on your hand. the things he would and could do to protect that innocence and peacefulness. no one else matters as long as you're with him.

with a satisfied grin, he slipped his hand on your waist and pulled you closer to him as he continues to watch the movie, but not before kissing the crown of your head and whispering his heart's content.

"Thanks for coming with me today, Y/n-chan"

Satoru Gojo

His life as the strongest was something he took pride in, but along with that title comes with responsibility. responsibilities he sometimes wanted to forget. luckily, you came to his life, every time he's with you nothing else compares, nothing else is important than spending that time with you and with you alone.

as usual, missions and teaching kept him busy, with slump shoulder he trudges outside your shared home, a little weight coming off his shoulders just at the thought of finally seeing you. he easily climbed over to the bedroom's window only to find it empty.

curiously, he made his way over to the living room, only to find you cuddled up on the couch as he has guessed. with a smirk, he leaned on the door frame and watch the rise and fall of your chest as you are peacefully asleep. the thought of you waiting for him to come home erases all his worries in life.

he made his way towards you before squatting down to your height, snickering at the furrowed look you had on your face as you clutch the blanket closer to you. staring at your face reminded him how beautiful you are.

After a while he takes you gently in his arms and carries you to the bedroom, placing you on the bed as he follows after. he spent a good amount of time just staring at your face with a proud look, all the while tracing the distinct features of your face.

"As long as I'm alive, no one's gonna hurt you"

~*~

A/n:

Whose character should I add?