They're Jealous

A/n: we can't leave out the classic they got jealous 

Requested by: Blackman9000

┍——————- /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ ——————┑

Characters Included:

Yuji Itadori, Megumi Fushiguro

Toge Inumaki, Satoru Gojo

Kento Nanami

┕——————(..)(..) ——————┙

~*~

Yuji Itadori

"oh you must be the first year from Kyoto, I'm Y/n nice to meet you"

Yuji's head immediately snapped at the sound of your voice, a frown etched on his forehead as he watches you talk to the first year from Kyoto. your unusual sweet voice ringing on his ear, your lashes fluttering slightly as you await his answer, but it was definitely just his imagination.

"(Random name)" He politely replied, offering his hand for a shake which you gladly took.

"Babe" Yuji whined in the background hoping to get your attention. but you simply flashed him a smile and a wave. clearly more interested in talking to the stranger, a cold feeling of jealousy spreading throughout his chest.

"It must be tough, traveling all the way here"

"yeah, I- " he was cut off however as Yuji decided to stand beside you and press a quick kiss on your lips before grinning ear to ear. his arm possessively wrapping around your waist as he pulls you closer to him.

"and I'm Yuji" he interrupted proudly as he offered his own hands, which (Random name) nervously took.

a small giggle escape your lips as you can't help but continue to tease your jealous boyfriend. "he's not asking"

"you're so mean"

Megumi Fushiguro

All he felt was frustration as he watches you and the new kid from Kyoto talk to each other. normally you're the first one to notice the change in his mood, but you were so busy talking to the kid that you can't even see him.

Yuji chuckled beside him, a teasing grin playing on his lips as elbow him right on the chest which earned a glare from Megumi.

"you're so jealous" Yuji whispered to Megumi, adding fuel to the fire, earning him a smack. His jaw clenched as he listened to you being oblivious to the flirty comments the kid was giving you. if looks could kill, that man would surely be a sacrifice to Sukuna.

as if the Gods has seen his dilemma, your phone rang as you Gently excused yourself from your conversation. flashing him and Yuji a quick smile.

"excuse me, I have to take this"

when your eyes meet, everything looks normal to you, even Yuji was grinning from ear to ear. but the moment you were away. dark look clouded the normally calm expression on his face as he unconsciously raises his head, scarily looking down at the kid.

"H-hi" (Random name) nervously greeted, not sure why he's getting a death glare.

unbeknownst to you, a heated one-sided conversation was happening, while Yuji was cheering behind, with all props complete. when you returned there was only Megumi waiting for you, a rather satisfied and happy expression on his face.