Clingy Cuddles

Yuji Itadori

One afternoon at the Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School, you were just minding your own business when you felt your legs lift off the ground, and the next thing you knew you were carried across the hallways of the school.

You felt your body got gently thrown onto the bed, Yuji immediately laying himself on top of you, his face nuzzled between your neck and shoulder, arms tightly wrapped around you.

"what's gotten to you?" you asked, arms running up and down his back.

"Nothing, I just want to be with you" he spoke against your skin, heart-melting at the hurt in his voice while your gaze softened at his behavior. you can't help but completely caved, everyone does have bad days from time to time.

but half an hour later, your stomach had been begging you for food and as much as you want to stay on Yuji's warmth, food is a priority.

"Yujiiiii" you whined "I'm Hungry"

but instead, you were answered with silence as he snuggles his head closer into your chest, showing no sign of wanting to move away at all.

"a vending machine is just around the corner, I won't take long" you explained as you wiggled out of his grasp, only to tighten his hold on to you.

"But I don't want to move" he whined, slightly lifting his head to pout at you, if it weren't for hunger, you could have succumbed to his puppy eyes once again, luckily you were able to stay strong.

"what would you do If I die of hunger?"

He stared at you for a couple of seconds, as if he was trying to process what you have just said until a grin spread across his face.

"It can't be helped then" he chuckled, wrapping his arms around your waist and easily lifting you on his shoulder.

"wa-wait...YUJI!!" you squeal, already knowing what he was planning, but it was already too late as he made his way out of his room at the speed of light to grab a few snacks then back to cuddling.

no one had seen you two for the rest of the afternoon.

Megumi Fushiguro

It was one of those days where everything seems to fall out of place and the only cure you needed is attention and a day of cuddle with your boyfriend. unfortunately, Megumi had been busy.

"Megumiiiii" you whined, looking at him upside down from his bed, the sheets all tangled up from all the rolling you did while waiting for Megumi to finish his assignment you don't even understand.

"hmmm?" he hummed not even bothering to turn around to look at you. he knew you would never admit it but you did it often, wanting his attention and always wanting to be within reach. he never complained nor never mind it at all, he just thinks it's part of who you are and he should understand it, plus it's not like he didn't enjoy it.

"I want cuddles"

Others might find it being clingy but to him it's was just adorable, but no matter how much he wanted to burn that piece of paper and cuddle with you all day, he can't do that "I'm almost done"

"But I want them now" you whined once again. your head perked up when he put down his pen and finally turn around to face you, a very hopeful look on your face.

"come here" Megumi mumbles, patting his lap and opening his arms to beckon you over to him, all the while his eyes drifting to the side, finding it hard to look at you.