You call Them by your ex name

The first chapter here we goooo

~*~

Yuji Itadori

"come on (ex's name), you're taking forever" you casually called over to Yuji as you were already all dress up and waiting for him "I'm gonna leave you behind"

It took a few moments for him to process what you have just said, The look of confusion masking his usually bright face matching his hyper personality.

"What are you doing? let's go" you nonchalantly said, attempting to walk away but the grip he had on the sleeves of your uniform preventing you from walking away.

"Y/N~~~" he whines, tugging on your sleeves as he pouts and looks at you like a puppy "whose (ex's name)?"

you completely stop on your tracks as realization dawned into you, did you seriously called him by your ex's name? pulling your lips into a tight line you played it cool. shrugging you mumbled a quiet "I don't know"

but the lack of eye contact and the obvious sweat forming on your forehead it was so obvious you were lying. a fact even the dense Yuji know.

he pouted "you just called me by someone else name, who is that? Is that your ex-boyfriend?"

"Sorry, I didn't mean it" you sigh, rubbing the back of your head with your other hand "It's just when I get annoyed his name was the first thing that pops on my head like it's a curse or something" upon hearing your explanation he smiled at you before pulling you towards him to embrace you on a tight hug.

"It's okay, just don't call me like that again, I don't like it"

Megumi Fushiguro

"(ex's name) could you change the channel?"

The blue-eyed boy slightly jumped back from his laying position next to you on the couch, both of you with a matching agape expression with what you have just said. different emotions dance in his eyes, first disbelief then confusion, and anger. The look on his eyes sent shivers down your spine, If looks could kill you'll probably be dead.

"were you thinking of him?" he mumbled under his breath, arms folded together across his chest. of course, you immediately felt horrible, "No! No! of course not! I saw his name somewhere and I must have remembered because of that horrible show"

despite your explanation, he remained grumpy as he continues to look at you with a deadpan expression. knowing you really mess up and that you'll probably have reacted more horribly if the situation is reversed, you shifted towards him.

"stop looking at me like that" with your finger and fore thumb on each hand you pinch both his cheeks, a giggle escaping your lips as he continues to shift his eyes away from you.

"I only have eyes for you anyways" you coaxed, keeping your voice calm and gentle. Megumi flushes, grumbling incoherent words under his breath while taking your hands off his cheeks and cuddling back with you on the couch, deciding to just watch a movie than that horrible show.

Toge Inumaki

It was during a training session that you accidentally let out a name that should have been buried a long time ago. A look of confusion passed through your face when you see Toge freeze, his hands stopping mid-way before completely letting them down.

"What's wrong? you asked, also dropping your arms upon noticing the change in his demeanor.

"Okaka! (fish flakes)" he began flinging his arms around. trying to explain himself all at the same time your eyes widening upon learning what you've just done. you'll never know how you understand him, must be the perks of being with him for so long.

you bit your lip, feeling guilty for making him feel like you still have feelings for your ex, but you don't, not when you already have him. he ruined every man for you.

"Toge" you interrupted him by effortlessly grabbing his arms, intertwining both your hands, gently and carefully rubbing his knuckles with your thumbs. slightly flinching from surprise.

"I'm sorry and I know you're so much better than him"

your apology plus your gentle look was all it took for him to melt and calm down, humming in approval as he snuggles deeper into his uniform, an action causing you to giggle and Toge to blush even redder.

Junpei Yoshino

When your ex's name accidentally escape your mouth you immediately regretted it, especially when you saw the heartbroken look on his face, you swore your heart also broke.

"don't even start imagining things" you quickly defended "It's not like that"

a moment of silence passed by, Junpei's lips quivering as he hesitates to speak but his mouth had already done so before he can even stop himself "are you...leaving me?"

Guilt quickly bubbles up in your stomach as your heart did all sorts of twists. you knew all about his trauma from being bullied and how much people around him rejected him or even turned a blind eye on his suffering. 

"don't even joke about that," you said sternly as you flick his forehead, earning a grunt from him. even before he can place his hands on his probably red forehead you pulled him into a super tight hug.

"It's just an accident, I don't even want to remember that douchebag" you mumbled, feeling his grip tighten around you ever so slightly. "I don't know what I would do without you."

and that's all he needs to hear as the slightest smile appears on his lips.

Satoru Gojo

"Y/n-chan~ Look what I brought you~ " a hyper voice interrupted the once quiet room. a very very annoyingly handsome man just made his presence known as he swiftly avoided the furniture's and easily made himself towards you, dropping down a bag full of different sweets.

"Thank you (ex's name)" you didn't mean to say those words but your mouth let it out before your brain has a chance to stop it. his usual wide smile dropped as his face showed pure disgust upon hearing you say that name.

scoffing and placing his arms on his waist, one foot atop the table he proudly declared "My name is the great Gojo Satoru in case you forgot"

"I'm taking this, I'm mad at you" he grumbled under his breath as he snatches away the bag of sweets from your hand before settling on the couch, his back facing you, a huge amount of black aura surrounding him as he sulks alone. how dare you compare him to that insect, he was in so many ways better than him.

sighing, you knew you screw up, so it's only right you fix it as soon as possible, or else countless sorcerers would come knocking on your door begging you to deal with an even more annoying Gojo. you walk towards him, snaking your arms around his waist as you place your head between his shoulder and neck "Come on babe, I'm sorry, it's just a slip of the tongue"

still remaining strong, you trace kisses on his neck, each kiss telling him just how much you're sorry and how much you love him as your arms travel up his shoulders, wrapping themselves around "babe, You'll forgive me right?" you whispered on his ears, sending shivers down his spine.

"Afterall...I only love Gojo Satoru" you added before he tense for a second but remained calm as usual. but all the anger and jealousy has already subsided as the playful smirk made its way back into his face making you stop and chuckle but his playful smirk quickly turns into a sly one as he smugly looks at you.

"Why are you stopping? continue"

~*~

A/n: First Chapter done, so what do you guys think?