You Unintentionally Ignore Them

Requested by: thicknuggie

┍——————- /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ ——————┑

Characters Included:

Yuji Itadori, Megumi Fushiguro,

Toge Inumaki, Satoru Gojo, 

Kento Nanami 

┕——————(..)(..) ——————┙

~*~

Yuji Itadori

Unlike Gojo, not everyone can just teleport wherever they want, It takes a couple of hours to travel from one location to another. currently, after a mission success, Nobara went shopping by herself while Fushiguro went to who knows where.

while you and Yuji took the bus to went straight back to the school. you were seating side by side, a comfortable silence enveloping you two. You didn't intentionally try to ignore him, you were just busy scrolling through your phone to notice the pout on the pink-haired sorcerer.

in an attempt to grab your attention, He rested his head on your shoulder, however, thinking he just wants to rest you didn't pay any attention and continued to watch whatever it was playing on your phone.

feeling dejected, Yuji starts playing with your hair, intentionally tugging a little harder to get your attention but when you continue to remain oblivious. he just had enough.

He snatches your phone away.

"Yuj-" you were prepared to scold him but stop as soon as you saw his puppy eyes and pout face. but it was already too late, your hand accidentally made contact with his hand that was holding your phone. The impact knocking off your phone on his hands as it went straight out the bus window.

"ah," both of you were so startled that it took several seconds to process what just happened.

"Yuji!"

"I'm sorry! I just want you to pay attention to me!"

he certainly got your attention for the rest of the bus ride and the next day after that until you brought a new phone.

Megumi Fushiguro

It was both your day off and were just hanging out in his room to pass time, you sprawled out on his bed, while Megumi sat on the floor his back resting on the bed. the two of you engrossed on each other's phone.

but when Megumi get off his phone, all he wanted was your undivided attention, especially since the day off is rare with Gojo-sensei dumping his works to the first years.

He won't say a thing but he would stare at you like really stare for a long time. but apparently, the anime you were watching was so interesting that you remained immune to his skull piercing stare. he gets a little annoyed so he called out your name.

"Y/n, the room's on fire," he said only to be replied with a hummed, you didn't even bother to look at him. luckily, at times like this, he knew what to do, or rather he just knew you enough.

silently, he got up the floor and went out of his room. you heard the room close and open but shrug it off thinking he just went to the bathroom.

when he came back, your head immediately perks up in the delicious smell filling in the room. Megumi came inside, arms filled with takeouts and snacks he brought.