2 | Dying on their arms

┍——————- /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ ——————┑

Characters Included:

Satoru GojoKento Nanami

Ryomen SukunaSuguru Geto

┕——————(..)(..) ——————┙

~*~

Satoru Gojo

Gojo is deeply confident of his strength, to the point of believing he was indivisible

Gojo is deeply confident of his strength, to the point of believing he was indivisible. he certainly has that right, given his abilities and techniques. sadly, that overconfidence was what lead to a tragic end.

Whenever Gojo fights, he would fall into this certain zone, urged and determined to win and prove his title as the strongest. it was this resolution that he got distracted and was not able to get to you on time.

Overwhelming pain was all you felt as your blood dripped on the ground. before you knew it, your legs were giving up on you and Gojo was quick to catch you on his arms, an indescribable expression on his face.

"hang on Y/n, don't you dare close your eyes" he mumbled, taking off his blindfold on the process as he carried you bridal style. his eyebrows furrowed as countless thoughts race through his mind, different scenarios and options, searching for the best possible way to save you right now.

but among those he thought off, none of them leads to you surviving. you knew felt it and he knew you. you don't blame him at all, it was your own weakness that leads to this but Gojo thought otherwise. 

"Satoru..." you called softly, his eyes darting back at you in alarm as he felt the blood drain from his face as he saw the dead and cold look on your eyes.

despite the pain and the coldness you felt, there was something that captivated and distracted you. you reach out your hand and place them on his cheek, Gojo unconsciously snuggling to your touch.

"your eyes...it shines brighter than the moon" you breathe, so softly he could barely hear it " you truly...are the honored...one"

then there was silence, as your hand lost its strength and limp away from his cheeks, Gojo watches in wide eyes, freezing on the spot as his hands trembled.

"Stop playing around, Y/n" he nervously mumbled, his voice cracking "this is not funny"

"wake up and tell me this is just a prank..."

in the end, Gojo aimlessly carried your body all the way back to the school, taking his time to process that you truly are gone. repeatedly repeating on his mind that he's the strongest yet he can't protect one person close to him.