An old friend Confess to you In front of him

Requested by: Hoshi_izuku

I'm not sure if you meant we confess as an old friend or I had it confuse, anyways I hope you enjoy.

P.S. don't worry I'll upload the rest of your request next.

┍——————- /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ ——————┑

Characters Included:

Yuji Itadori, Megumi Fushiguro

Satoru GojoKento Nanami

 Ryomen Sukuna

┕——————(..)(..) ——————┙

~*~

Opening Scenario: During one of your dates, you happened to run into an old friend, though he hated the idea of being interrupted on your rare day off together, he can't say no to you excitedly introducing your friend.

all is well until your friend blurted out his true feelings towards you, right in front of him nonetheless.

Yuji Itadori

"Eh?!"

seriously, Yuji would be more surprised than you do until it would slowly sink into him what just happened. but rather than getting mad or getting jealous he would be more confuse.

"but Y/n is already dating me?" he would innocently ask with a pout, a finger pointed at himself, his confused gazed alternating between you and your friend.

"oh, sorry I didn't realize you two are dating" your friend sheepily said

with a chuckle at Yuji's cute antics you snake your arm around his arm, wrapping yourself around his before brightly smiling at your friend.

"so that's how it is, sorry but I don't plan on leaving this idiot" you proudly exclaimed, while Yuji watched you two in confusion, your friend immediately understood and left with a proper goodbye, leaving you and Yuji alone.

"So where should we go next?" you asked, as you walk pass him, Yuji following immediately. it took him a while to process what happened and when he did he was whining about it the whole day.

"wait! who are you calling an idiot?!"

Megumi Fushiguro

Though he won't say anything at first and would stand without saying a word, remaining calm outside as he lets you speak for yourself but deep down he was nervous. he can't help but compare the time you spent with your friend to the time you spent with him and it frustrates him.

He wanted to speak and claim you in front of your friend but he wanted you to be the one to tell your friend off because he just needs that reassurance, for the peace of his mind and his heart.

"I'm really sorry" you bowed at your friends and hearing you say those words reduces some of his doubts.

Fushiguro slightly stiffened in surprise when you grab his hand and intertwined your fingers together before bringing it up and proudly showing it towards your friend.

"as you can see, I'm perfectly happy right now" you beamed and Fushiguro felt his heart almost stop beating as his face become hot.

Your friend understood immediately and apologize to both of you. once you and Fushiguro were alone he let out a sigh of relief he didn't even know he was holding, something you notice immediately.

"Were you worried I was gonna accept his confession?" you tease, your grin widening even more when he scoffed and look away, a habit he did when he was embarrassed. with a tug on your still intertwined fingers', Fushiguro mumbled under his breath.

"just so you know, I'm happy too"

Satoru Gojo

Gojo should have known your friend's intention with you wasn't pure. the moment the words of confessions escape your friends' lips, Gojo's eyebrows furrow in disbelief, but would be replaced by his usual playful smirk, his arm immediately wrapping around your shoulder bringing you closer towards him.

With his arm still wrapped around you, he leaned down towards your friend, showing him the obvious difference in height between them, a way to intimidate him

"This one belongs to me-" he playfully said earning a raised eyebrow from you while he made gestures to shoo away your friend like he a dog with his other hand "- so go found yourself someone else"

Luckily your friend understood right away and politely leave you two alone. you left Gojo's arms and turned around towards him, an eyebrow raise.

"since when did I belong to you?"

he grinned, grabbing you back towards him "When I decided I belonged to you"

That smooth bastard

Kento Nanami

He'll stare at your friend, or rather glare at him, head tilted upward to look more intimidating. he badly wanted to say something but in the corner of his eyes, he can see you fidgeting the edge of your clothes. obviously thinking of a more kinder way to turn him down.

letting out a sigh, he took matters with his own hands or rather his mouth. he gently grabs your face as he leans down ever-so-slightly before giving your lips a quick peck.

The tips of your ears flared a dangerous red as you process what he just did while your friend watch dumbfounded. all the while, Nanami remained calm and passive like he just didn't do what he did.

"It was nice meeting you," he said with a stern face "unfortunately we have to leave"

with that, Nanami took your hand and drag you away.

"don't tell me you were actually jealous?" you hesitantly asked, Nanami didn't even stop in his tracks as he continues to lead you two through the crowd but you didn't miss the quiet word he muttered under his breath.

"It looks like you were thinking too hard, I just reminded you of what you had"

giggling to yourself you match his steps, walking side by side with him, fingers laced together.

"can't wait to tell this to Gojo"

"don't you dare!"

Ryomen Sukuna

"do you have a death wish" Sukuna growled, the tone of his voice sending shivers down your spine. your friend flinching as he refuses to meet Sukunas eyes.

"he-hey calm down" you panicked, immediately grabbing his arm to pull him back. but he wasn't even listening as he continues to stalked towards your friend. your friend backing in each step.

"you should be grateful I allowed you to spent time with her..." Sukuna dangerously mumbled, glaring deadly to your poor friend who made a mistake to look at you for help, but before he can Sukuna effortlessly grab his neck.

"... you're pushing your luck"

"Sukuna! calm down for a second and let him go!" you shouted pulling his hand but Sukuna didn't even budge. seeing your friend's face becoming paler you gripped Sukuna's hand tighter and shouted louder or rather commanded him. "Now!"

Sukuna look at you for a second before reluctantly dropping your friend and crossing his arms across his chest. "tsk"

"I-I'm---Sorry" your friend apologized as he tried to catch his breath while running for his life. he will definitely block you now.

"you've gone crazy, you almost killed him" you scold with a sigh. Sukuna only huffs in response before turning around and leaving, expecting you to follow him.

"If I wanted him dead he won't be breathing now"