❁Silent Whispers

You are
My once upon a time.

»——✭——«

»——✭——«

Character Aesthetics:

»——✭——«

»——✭——«

"Main hoon ek udta robot doraemon." Krisha screeched at the loudest voice possible making her flatmate, Priya roll her eyes in irritation.

(I am a flying robot, doraemon.)

"Oye robot ki bacchi, bhagwaan ke liye chup kar jaa please." Priya pleaded keeping her hands on her ears due to the screeched voice of Krisha.

(For god's sake, shut up.)

"I am bored." She pouted rolling on the bed as she took the pillow squeezing it to her might.

"Are you up for clubbing?" She asked blinking her eyelashes continuously and Priya's eyes shined listening to Krisha.

"You want to go to club. Like seriously!?" Priya said in a disbelief tone making Krisha laugh nodding.

"Yeah. This week had been good for me. Why not we end it on a good note too?" She said getting up on her feet as she threw the pillow on Priya who skillfully caught it.

"I will be back within 15 minutes. Get ready fast." Priya excitedly ran away to her room while Krisha laughed looking at the exiting figure of Priya.

Changing herself in a mid thigh length golden shimmery bodycon dress, she looked a total enchantress. Applying maroon lipstick on her heart shaped lips and highlighting her honey brown orbs with golden glittered eyeshadow, she let her chestnut silky hairs fall off her back. Taking her clutch and wearing the nude heels, she got out of the room to Priya ready in a White bodycon dress and smiled to the fullest.

(Check aesthetic above for her clothes.)

"Lets rock it." They both screamed together settling inside Krisha's car and made their way towards the club Priya usually visited.

◆◆◆◆◆

"Loose it Darsh. Such a boring soul you are." Shaking his head lightly, Adarsh said as he dragged his wife to the dance floor swinging alongwith her while Darsh chuckled slightly. He was in no mood of coming here but a call from his sister and he would even go to hell if she called him.

Ordering a drink for himself, his eyes wander here and there. People dancing their ass off, some having drinking competition, some busy in themselves and some couple making out in public. He cringed at the sight as he looked away. He hated the concepts of one night stands and flings, hence never involved himself in such things.

"A martini please." He heard a very familiar voice of his crazy secretary making him go frenzy as he turned around but found noone. Shaking his head, he reprimanded himself for thinking about that crazy sassy personality. Just because of her outstanding work, he hired her as his secretary or else no way in hell he would let that crazy brown eyes beauty come near him.

No doubt she was beautiful but she her sassy attitude never go well with him and above all, she spoke her mind out without thinking. She don't even have a filter. He chucked her thought and took the drink, gulping it down.

"Priya, lem...me m...e dan...nce ba...by." He heard her voice again and not to miss the stuttering due to the drink. He turned around to get stunned by the beauty who had opened her heels and was dancing her heart out taking her heels in her hand.

A sudden possessiveness ran through him as his eyes raked over her figure. She looked so gorgeous to him. Though she was a little mischevious but she didn't had a bad character. She had a soft heart with a cute dimpled smile.

He didn't knew what happened to him but he immediately made his way towards her holding her a little harshly yet possessively and sent a deadly glare towards the young man who was checking out the beauty in his arms.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, trying to control the anger bubbling inside him as he pulled her in a corner.

"Oops. Hihihi. I came.. You came.. We came.. Boss came." She said giggling to herself as she oscillated her heels in the air and then threw them with a thud.

"You look sexy boss." She said tracing her long nails along his chest which was visible due to the opening of the first three buttons of his chest.

He looked at her wide eyes as he swatted her hands away making her pout.

"What are you doing?" He said gulping as his gaze fell over her visible cleavage while she pouted loudly throwing herself onto him as her lips got placed onto his.

And that was how the secretary took away her boss's first kiss.

◆◆◆◆◆

Reviews?

VOTE|COMMENT|FOLLOW|SHARE

Thankyou♡