6.❀

Some eyes touch you,
More than words ever could.

»——✭——«

»——✭——«

Two month passed in a blur but it was tough for Aira. She gave him space but that time was eating her inside. She didn't knew what the future held for them but all she wanted was his second chance and above all, the pressure of marriage from her mother. Everything was taking a toll over her.

Today, her mother had fixed a meeting with boy named Arpit Gupta and even though she tried denying, she couldn't.

She was getting ready to meet the prospective man with a frowning face and broken heart. Aarav's not contacting her for these months was enough for her to know that he didn't wanted to give her a second chance and it certainly made her feel vulnerable and broken but for her family, she pulled on her facade.

Dressed in a grey tank top and deep green jeans alongwith a knee length blue stripped shrug, she looked formal yet beautiful. She let her hairs fell off her shoulders freely and wore diamond stud earrings. Wearing a black sandal, she grabbed her bag and was good to go.

After many instruction from her mother, she settled in the car driving off to her destination.

Reaching the restaurant, she settled on the table booked by her mother and took out her phone for killing the time.

After some minutes, a handsome man arrived with a frown on his face.

"Aira Goenka?" He asked to which she nodded with a tight smile gesturing him to sit.

They involved into a small talk after some awkward minutes and ordered the food.

"Aira, I apologise but I have a girlfriend." He said with a tight smile taking her by surprise.

"She belongs to a middle class family and is a teacher at my nephew's school. My mother kind of forced me to meet you." He said with an apologetic smile only for her to smile widely.

She gave him a grin making him confuse.

"Even I am in a relationship from past 11 years but my parents don't know." Cheekily smiling at him she said cracking the ice between them and both of them burst out laughing.

Aarav, who was behind a glass compartment due to a meeting lifted his eyes looking around as his blood boiled seeing Aira laughing alongwith a guy.

"Excuse me gentleman." He excused himself getting up on his feet, he made a way towards the duo who were talking like long lost best friends.

"Hello." He said, standing infront of them taking Aira by shock who gulped looking at his clenched jaw, red eyes and tightly fisted knuckles.

"He is my boyfriend, Aarav Nanda." She introduced him to Arpit taking Aarav by surprise who glared at her making her cowered under his gaze.

"And he is..." She stopped confusingly not knowing how to introduce the prospective man her mother chose to her boyfriend.

"Arpit Gupta, her betrothed." He said biting his inner cheeks.

"What!?" She screamed looking at him shocked while Aarav was having high time to control himself from punching the guy who had a playful smirk playing on his face.

"He is joking Aarav. Mumma sent me to meet him and he already have a girlfriend." She said keeping her hand on his chest.

"Excuse us Mr.Gupta." He said and took her alongwith him in a secluded corner and before she knew, he had his lips pasted on hers as he took her into a passionate kiss. He dominated the kiss in anger grabbing her hands above her head while she let him do it.

"You are mine." Coming out of the kiss, he breathed above her and said in a raspy voice making her smile.

"I am born to be yours. Give me a chance please. " She said tear glistening in her eyes.

He looked at her and at that moment, he knew he couldn't let go of her again. He will give her a chance to earn the forgiveness but of he let her go, he will be nothing but a breathing corpse. He nodded making her throw herself at him as she started thanking him making him laugh.

"I am giving you a chance but don't break me this time Or else I swear I won't let you live in peace." He said seriously cupping her face making Aira nod as he smiled tilting her neck a little and placed his lips onto hers.

T H E    E N D

Epilogue on the way.

A soft yet emotional story of Aira and Aarav.

Reviews??

VOTE|COMMENT|SHARE|FOLLOW

Thankyou♡