3.❀

A memory is a star
Or a stain.

»——✭——«

»——✭——«

"Its not true Aarav." He murmured to himself as he stared at the girl infront of him who stood giving him a wide smile waving her hands in a lantern sleeve drawstring ruched front crop top blouse, blue boyfriend jeans and circular shell earrings.

But thats not what shocked him, but it was the number Of shopping bags she have in her hold and scattered infront of his floor

But thats not what shocked him, but it was the number Of shopping bags she have in her hold and scattered infront of his floor. A guitar too was kept their making him look at her with narrowed eyes while she just gave him a sheepish smile in return.

"What are you doing here?" He asked gritting his teeth only to get a small push as she pulled herself inside without any invitation and again pulled all her bags inside.

"Stop freaking behaving like everything is fine when its clearly not Aira Goenka." He screamed loudly closing the door as he pushed her against it gripping her hands tightly.

She wriggled in his hold making him realise the proximity they shared after years. His nose was touching hers, their chest heaving up and down touching each other. His hands gripping her wrists above her waist.

In another minute, he left her like her touch burnt him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked again in a calm voice.

"We need to talk Aarav. Please." She said holding his forearm when his eyes fell on her wrist where his fingerprint could be easily seen. Guilt washed his senses as he looked away.

"What are these?" He asked pointing towards the shoppers.

"I had gone for shopping!?" She said, more like questioned with her innocent eyes on his chest making him roll his eyes. Shopping and her were never perfect in a single sentence. She despised roaming around in mall.

"I am serious." He said making her sign.

"These are the things I purchased for you from the past 8 years." She said nervously looking at his face which was blank.

"And do you think it made me feel better?" He asked, taking a step towards her.

"I apologise Rav." She whispered gazing in his black orbs while the intensity and hurt shivered her from inside. His heart hurted listening Rav after while damn 8 years from her.

"I just want to ask a single think Aira. Will you be able to forgive me when I didn't trusted you and called you a bloody Cheater and player? Just answer me in a single word." He said looking deep into her soul making a tear escape her eyes as she nodded in no.

"In words." He said making her wet her lips with her tongue as she looked at him with red tear filled eyes.

"No." She said and finally the tear fell off her eyes.

"I wouldn't have been this hurt if you questioned me, but rather than questioning me, you came onto conclusion that I cheated you. It was all a bloody game. All the feelings I had and still have for you is not a game Aira, it never was." He said gripping her arms pulling her closer to him while she closed her eyes, feeling tired as tears escaped her eyes.

"Don't forgive me but atleast give me a chance. It was my fault I know but it hurted me too Aarav. It was all in the heat of moment that I said all those. But as I gained my senses, I knew my Aarav can't do that to me. I knew it." She said as she kept her head on his chest while he bit his lips harshly trying to control himself. She was the only one who had seen his weak self and he don't want to make her see that sight again. He don't want to loose himself to be broken again.

There lips met without the realisation of who initiated it. Their lips move in a sync as she clutched onto his neck while his hands traced her vertebral column. His tongue travelled inside her warm mouth as he tasted the nook and crook of her mouth while she let him take the lead, too overwhelmed with all the swirling emotions.

"I missed you." She whispered coming out of hug as tears escaped her tears endlessly. Her one mistake caused them so much hurt. He just stared at the goddess infront of him who was crying her heart out into his arms.

He didn't replied but just rubbed her back in a soothing manner.

"Its all my fault. Isn't it?" She asked making him look.

"Somewhere, mine too. But I guess my self respect was more important to me." He said as he eyes her with pain and love at the same time.

"Can I just hug you, tightly?" She asked looking at him while he nodded and within a second, she jumped onto him taking him into a bone crushing hug while he wrapped his arms around her pecking her forehead as he inhaled her rosy scent and to his surprise, it didn't change.

Home.

He felt home after 8 years to him. Loneliness had been his companion from 8 years. Divorced parents, leaving alone and taking the family business forward had made him lonely and not having her by his side made it even more worst.

But maybe, it was time to accept the present and close the parts. Maybe he can't forget but atleast he can try to forget.

◆◆◆◆◆

Honest Review Alert. Your thoughts on this story?

Was it a bad idea from my side to star something new?

I honestly feel so good after typing this story.

VOTE|COMMENT|SHARE|FOLLOW

Thankyou♡