2.❀

The worst pain is getting hurt by a person you explained your pain to.

»——✭——«

»——✭——«

Sitting on her bed, Aira was going through the phone album, precisely their photo album.

Caressing the picture where he was pecking the side of her head and she was giggling, a smile tucked her lips.

"You are not going there Aira." Frustratingly running his hands through his messy black hairs, he said starring at Aira who was sitting on the stone with her leg in her hand.

"I want you Aarav." Aira said, looking at him with a pouty face as she got up on her legs.

"You are already tired and their still 2 kilometer left for us to reach. I am calling Ankit and we both will leave for our home." He said, going towards her as he cupped her cheeks.

"This trip we planned was for us and now you are denying it. Please Aarav, I love you." She said, blinking her eyes continuously as a pout adorned her pink lips.

He looked at her for a second before picking her up in his arms making her squeal in surprise.

"What are you doing?" She said, surprisingly as she tried balancing herself in his arms by wrapping her arms around her neck as she gently pecked his jaw.

"Just completing another wish of yours." He said and pecked her lips making her giggle softly with red face as she nuzzled her head in his chest with a constant smile on her face.

The smile widened on her lips as the past encircled her mind. His gestures, his love, his admiration and his everything made her fall for him.

She wiped away the tears which slided down her cheeks as she hugged the album close to her chest drifting into a dreamless slumber.

◆◆◆◆◆

Sitting on the arm chair, Aarav was going through some files but his sole attention was on something else, precisely someone else.

His gaze fell on the guitar kept their making a sudden anger rush through his veins as he marched towards the guitar and was going to throw it away but couldn't gather the courage as he slumped down on the floor, a sob escaping his lips.

Caressing the guitar, a sad smile lingered on his lips as the small memory invaded his mind.

"I love you." Aira exclaimed coming inside her brother's room making her brother roll his eyes while Aarav was just enjoying the banter of duo.

"I am present here as well love birds." He commented making her sister give him a sheepish smile, she encircled her arms around her boyfriend's neck from behind pecking on his cheek.

"Come with me." She whispered in his ears as he looked at her questioningly while she just pulled him alongwith her.

As he entered inside her room, his gaze fell on a guitar which was kept on the bed. He looked at her questioningly while she just held his palms and brought it closer to her lips pecking it. (Check the media box)

"You remember I was unable to gift you on your birthday?" She asked making him nod as he went towards her bed.

"Actually I was planning to gift you this but I couldn't gather money at that time. But finally, I did it." She said jumping on him while all he did was stare at her lovingly pecking her forehead.

"I love you." He said making her smile as she pecked on his throat.

"Now sing a song for me." She said putting the guitar in his hands making him smile.

It was not the gift that made him happy but it was her effort to gift him that made him happy.

Jitni dafaa dekhu tumhe
Dharke zoron se
Aisa toh kabhi
Hota nahi
Mil ke gairo se

He sang sitting by the window starring at her who was sitting infront looking at him with googly eyes.

Door jaana nahi
Tumko hai kasam
Khud se zyada tumhe
Chahate hain sanam

She was just loosing herself in the moment as she enjoyed his deep husky voice alongwith the music.

Dil mein jo bhi hain
Tera hi toh hain
Chaahe jo maang lo
Roka kisne hain

As he sang looking at her intensely, her cheeks turned cherry as she looked towards the tree outside, still moving her body slightly while he smiled, shaking his head at her shyness.

Qatal agar karna ho
Karna dheere se
Uff bhi nahi niklegi
Mere hothon se

Her eyes fell on him as he sang while she just took away the guitar placing it down and adjusted herself inbetween his legs snuggling into his chest.

Door jaana nahi
Tumko hai kasam
Khud se zyada tumhe
Chahate hain sanam

She sang the last line in her throaty voice making him chuckle. Even though her voice was sweet, singing had never been her cup of tea. He laughed out loud making her pout while she pulled his arms more closer which was resting around her neck encircling her shoulders.

"You are so bad." She said looking at his laughing face making a sad face while he just chucked it off, nuzzling his nose with hers taking her into an eskimo kiss.

The loud roar of the doorbell pulled him out of his thoughts as he got up on his legs moving towards the door.

As he opened the door, his mouth hanged open as he starred at the front in disbelief.

◆◆◆◆◆

Here you go with the 3rd chapter. How was it?

VOTE|COMMENT|SHARE|FOLLOW

Thankyou♡