One

Y/N
Age: 26
Status: Alive. Captain of the Survey Corps.
Squad: TBD
Blood Related Comrades: None.
Rank: B

Y/N rolled onto her side, the comfort of the bed taunting her to stay longer. Her H/C hair illuminated from the sun's kiss that wrapped around her face. A tiny grunt was heard from her side, a more masculine figure sitting himself upright from the bed. Her eyes didn't bother opening as he stood on the side of the bed, his eyes laced with tiredness. A yawn trickled up his throat, as he brought up his hand to shake Y/N's shoulder.

"You have work to do captain." His hoarse voice stung her ears, encouraging a loud huff to escape her mouth. "Last night was fun, don't get me wrong, but we can't enjoy the aftermath as much as we'd like to."

"As do you, you have food to make." Y/N mumbled with her face buried into the pillow. "Can you make eggs?"

He chuckled lowly. "Sure."

After his response, he dug for his clothes underneath her own to put on. He turned on the lamp and Y/N growled. "Gah." Her body gained the motivation from the unwanted light that filled the room, her body stiffening into a stretch. "George hurry up and get out."

He rolled his eyes, his shirt being patted down to smooth the wrinkled cloth, "Yeah, I'll get out of your way." George made his way to the door, his lips cracking upwards into a mischievous smile. "See ya in a bit, nice ass."

Y/N's head whipped around from the bed and was about to bite back with a remark, but he had already closed the door behind him. With a sigh of annoyance, she looks at her own butt which was the only thing next her leg that wasn't covered by the sheets. She nods slowly, "Yeah, can't deny it."

With a shove onto the surface of the bed, she sat herself up wiping away the eye gunk that shielded the corners of her vision. She was hesitant, but stood up and put on her uniform that represented the wings of freedom. Her eyes locked onto her own in the mirror, her hands reaching up to fix her hair into a messy bun. After that, she made her way out of her bedroom of the headquarters.

Chattering of her comrades traveled down the hall, laughter being heard coming from where they all ate. Keeping her back straight, she waltzed into the room. Spotting George already swapping positions with a short redheaded girl, they made subtle eye contact before he put his focus on the food that was practically screaming to be cooked.

"Captain." A boy suddenly stood in front of her, with a firm composed nature. He lifted his arm to form a salute to greet her, but she lifted her hand to stop him. "No need, what is it Connie?"

He bashfully lowered his arms. "Er, right." Putting himself back on track. "Hange would like a word."

Y/N nodded. "Excused Connie, thank you." She thanked, stepping around him to treat herself to some food first.

"Those eggs?" Y/N whispered to George when she reached the food court. "Better not have forgotten."

"Well, unfortunately we are low on eggs. We decided to save the rest for special occasion." George informed and Y/N groaned displeased. "However, I know you won't let that slide, so I made you something better!" He pulled out a plate with baked potato. "It's buttered!"

Y/N wasn't going to be ungrateful, she favored the blessing of being able to eat to begin with. She grabbed the plate and bowed her head in appreciation. "Thank you anyways George." She turned on her heels and bumped into someone during the process, nearly knocking her food off the plate.