(Six)

"Stop laughing!" Rona yelled at Minho who was on his back, laughing loudly, totally running out of breath while holding his stomach and kicking the sand.

"I- I can't.. stop laughing." The boy said, trying to control his breath. "You think I'm a dead person? Oh my god, I didn't laugh that much for years."

"I don't think. I know." She stated.

"How do you know?"

"I see ghosts! It's been two years now."

"What? How?" The boy sat upright and looked at her serious face. She wasn't kidding.

"I had an accident and I almost died. Since then, I started seeing ghosts."

"What accident?"

"That-" She paused. "Never mind. Now since you know your name, I guess you know where you really are. I mean your body."

The boy resumed laughing and fell to his back again, kicking the sand, sprinkling it everywhere around. "Jesus, Rona. You are funny. I'm here."

"I met a lot of guys like you, Minho. They didn't know that they were ghosts. You are not supposed to be wandering in this world for too long."

Minho stopped laughing and looked at her concerned eyes. He adjusted himself and rested his body on his probed elbows. "Don't tell me that there is some light I have to walk through or a tunnel to cross to the other life."

"I don't know that much. I just know that being attached to human life isn't good."

"So, you say I'm a ghost." He sat upright. "How did you come up with that conclusion?"

"You just started showing up everywhere around me since you knew I can see you. You pop up at the bus stop, at the campus, near my home -which I never mentioned where it is-. You never go to school. You are always wearing that beanie!" She said, pointing at his head. "Who the hell wears a beanie in that hot weather?"

Again Lee Minho couldn't contain his laughter and fell to his back, holding his stomach. Rona sighed at the boy who was not planning to believe her then she stood up, dusted herself off, and started walking away.

Minho opened his eyes that were tearing up from laughing so hard, got to his feet, and followed the girl. Again, he was walking beside her but backward, tucking his hands in his back pockets. "So, you assumed that I'm a ghost because I wear a beanie?"

"Keep mocking, Lee Minho. You'll regret that later. Just as you'll regret walking backward when you trip and fall down, smashing your beautiful face."

"Why do you care if I smash my face? I'm a ghost, remember?" He said chuckling. Rona rolled her eyes and continued walking. "Listen, stupid. I show up near your house cause I live in that neighborhood just like you. You'll see me near the campus and the bus stop cause I go to your university's hospital for my check-ups. I don't go to school cause I just stopped. I was way too sick to attend so I started dropping. And for the beanie. God! That's ridiculous. I love beani-"

Minho was cut as he stumbled over a stone that he didn't see because he was still walking backward. Rona quickly tried to grab his hand but she ended up falling down with him. Specifically, on top of him.

"I told you, you would trip over." She yelled at the boy who was on his back, securing a hand to her waist, looking at her dark orbs, close enough for his high-pointed nose to touch her small button-like one. Rona felt a strange warm shiver that stiffened her body and mind.

"Rona, by any chance, have you ever touched any of the ghosts you see before?" He asked.

"Of course not."