(Fourteen)

"How many more times do I have to say no?" Minho asked Rona, rolling his eyes, crossing his arms as they were standing in an empty street a little after midnight.

"Come on, please! We are already here." She whined.

"Cause you tricked me by saying that we were going to an arcade! Not your ex's house. We can't break into his house. Besides being illegal, we are invading his privacy."

"You said you wanted to kick him in the balls. We are here to kick him in the balls!" She whined.

"You can do it when you wake up. Don't do it when he can't see you cowardly. Moreover, he won't feel the pain."

"I don't want to do it when I wake up. You won't be here with me."

"Still no, Han Rona." Minho said strictly.

"FINE. You are no fun!" She huffed.

Minho rolled his eyes and grabbed Rona's arm, pulling her down the street away from her ex's house. Rona has been dragging Minho everywhere for the past few days. She was doing all her wish list with him. Every now and then she would ask him for his wishes and try her best to fulfill them if they could.

The two wandering souls kept wandering aimlessly for hours. They didn't talk. They just enjoyed each other's company as long as it lasted. Their silence was comforting. Just the small action of holding hands was enough for them to feel safe and secure.

"It's funny how we never feel cold but I still feel your body warmness." Rona said, cutting their silence.

"At least someone can feel that. Cause the other me sleeping in that hospital, has lost his warmness long ago."

"It's just because of your poor heart. Your heart has gone cold. People with cold hearts have the warmest bodies ever. And those with warm hearts have coldest bodies ever."

"I can't get if this is good or bad."

"Neither! It's just a complementary relationship between the heart and the body."

"You always have interesting theories." Minho chuckled. Rona smiled at him and kept thinking of the question that was nagging her for the past few days.

A few days ago, Minho went missing again. She looked for him everywhere but he wasn't anywhere to be found. She thought that his real self was going through another crisis but when she checked the hospital, he was as still as ever.

"So, what happened? When you were missing a few days ago?" She finally asked.

Minho tried to keep his smile but he failed. "I guess we need to talk." He said.

"I don't like the attitude! What happened, Minho?" She asked, stopping him from taking more steps down the road.

"Let's just go somewhere, maybe your house."

"Not before you tell me." She insisted.

"I'll tell you, eventually, but not here."

Rona pulled her hand out of his and stopped to glare at him. Her nervousness was taking over her body. She started shaking and soon her tears were rolling down her cheeks. She knew what it was about. Even if he didn't tell her, she could gather up the pieces and get what was going on.

Before he could say a word, she moved forward, wrapping his torso with her arms tightly. As much tight as she could. She just hoped that this tightness would stop him from leaving.

"How much time we've got?" Rona asked between her sniffles.

"We ran out of time, already."

"What? No!" She pulled away to look at his face, not breaking the contact completely.