Chapter 3

Henry didn't even care anymore. He was so tired, so confused. He hadn't slept in so long. But still, no pain. Still, the demon didn't touch him.
Henry shook with sobs, glancing up and gasping. Bendy was gone. In his place was a piece of paper and a bendy plush.
Henry sniffled as he stood up and picked the two items up. On the paper was writing with the s's and r's backwards.
He read 'I'm sorry' in the splotchy writing. Was it Bendy? Did he do this? Henry's confusion only grew. He squeaked the plushy.
A small smile spread over his lips. Maybe Bendy really wasn't entirely gone. Maybe he still did care. He glanced up and for a split second thought he saw Bendy.
~
Bendy was looking at Henry observe the paper he'd left. He smiled. Bendy's grin widened. Maybe Henry would want to be friends with him?
Just like back when the studio was good. When everything was fine. "I'm sorry too." He heard Henry mutter.
He suddenly glanced up, Bendy hiding quickly behind the corner. Did Henry see him? Half of him hoped he did, and the other half hoped he didn't.
"Bendy?" Henry called out.
Bendy stiffened. "I know your there, I can see the walls are covered in ink veins." Henry let out a small laugh at the demons feeble attempt to hide.
Bendy really was terrible at hiding. "I'm sorry too. If I never let Joey trick me, we wouldn't be in this mess." Henry sighed, walking around the corner to face the demon.
Bendy felt bad for Henry. Why was he blaming himself? He started to question why he did that, now Henry wasn't scared.
Bendy let out a small whine and left through an ink portal. Henry was left alone...again. Bendy paced his throne room.
Why was he doing something nice?! What good would that do for him? Besides getting Henry to like him of course.
No, Bendy had changed. He had started to change back to how he used to be.

-time skip brought to you by Henry un-intentionally seducing a demon-

Henry was laying upside down on his back on the bed in his cell. He hadn't seen Bendy since the demon disappeared.
Allison was painting on the walls. Henry didn't remember which loop it was, but he had painted on the walls too.
Only difference was, it was in golden ink but also somehow invisible. "Hey Allison, why does Tom hate me so much?" Henry asked.
Allison raised an eyebrow at the question. "He doesn't. He just doesn't trust you." Allison responded.
Henry got up and leaned against the wooden cell bars. "I wouldn't hurt you guys. And believe me, I know how to get out of this cage." Henry said.
"Sure you do." Allison slightly laughed.
"Oh you just wait until you're both asleep." Henry said dramatically, making Allison laugh harder.
"Okay." She said.
Tom came back. "Hey Tom, can I come out yet? I don't like being in time out." Henry said. Tom sent him a glare as Allison chuckled.
The two went to bed. After a couple hours, Henry pulled the spoon. He got the pipe, and SMASH! He bolted out of his cell.
Tom and Allison rushed into the room, weapons in hand. "Heeeey, I told you I couldn't be contained." Henry grinned.
Allison almost laughed. Thomas growled at him. "Oh stop it. I'm not going to harm you guys, plus I was just leaving." Henry turned to the door.
Thomas blocked him. "What? It's not like you want me here." Henry pointed out.
"But Henry, the ink demon is out there." Allison said.
Henry huffed. "And? Look I've met the ink demon, and his name is Bendy, by the way. And he's not that bad." Henry said. Allison and Tom looked at him as if he were insane. "Yeah, so good day to you." Henry turned again.
Thomas still blocked him, so Henry stopped and squinted at him. "I'd move your arm if I were you, I've been through a fucking lot and don't have patience for you imprisoning me for the hundredth time." Henry said coldly.
Thomas glared. Henry appeared wimpy compared to him, but looks can be deceiving. "Do you want to fight me? Is that it?" Henry asked.
Thomas growled. "Guys please stop." Allison pleaded.
"No, I've had enough of him pushing me around." Henry said.
-
Bendy sighed. Maybe he should go talk to Henry? What did the animator think of him now? He knew he was with Allison and Tom.
Those guys always left him to die. Bendy decided to go find Henry. This time, he wouldn't run away.
-
Henry and Thomas glared hatefully at each other. Thomas was about to throw the first punch, when the door burst open, sending him and Henry flying backwards.
Allison grabbed Thomas and dragged him away to the far side of the room. Henry groaned and shook the dust from his hair.
Why was the floor down here dirt? Whatever. Henry glanced up and jolted backwards, spotting Bendy at the door.
Allison and Tom looked terrified. But Henry wasn't sure if Bendy would still hurt him or not. He could sense the demons covered eyes looking directly at him.
His smile went downwards in a sad frown, almost as if he were trying to tell Henry he wouldn't hurt him. But then he looked over at the other two, who cowered under his gaze.
He would definitely hurt them.