Chapter 10

Sammy's scream came loud and clear and everyone rushed to the bathroom door. "Why is he screaming?" Allison asked.
      "Did it work, Sam?" Norman shouted through the door. No answer. Norman knocked. No answer. Norman shooed everyone away from view of the door and opened it.
      "Sammy! Did it work?" He asked.
He was answered this time with a towel thrown to the projector and a scream of, "GET OUT!"
      "Well you weren't answering!" Norman replied.
      "OUT!" Sammy shouted.
      "Okay fiiine." Norman said before shutting the door, chuckling.
      "Seriously?" Alice looked at him.
      "Whaaaaat? There's a wall so I can't see anything below his waist." Norman laughed. "And he's half covered in ink."
      "But you didn't know that until you opened the door." Alice pointed out.
      "...well...whatever, he's mostly covered in ink still." Norman said with a shrug.
      "But you didn't know that either." Alice said.
      "And I don't think much before I do things." Norman responded.
      The group continued looking around the safe house. Half an hour later, Sammy came out with a towel wrapped around his chest because he had no shirt, and his ink stained overalls.
      "Pervert." He said to Norman.
      "Am not. It's your fault for not answering." Norman said.
      "I couldn't hear, all I could hear was running water. Plus I was too focused on getting the ink off." Sammy huffed, crossing his arms.
      "Norman, you go have a shower. We all need one." Henry said. The projectionist nodded and went into the bathroom.
      "Wait...Norm you don't have any clothes, do you?" Sammy asked. Norman stopped in his tracks.
      "I uh...no." He responded slowly.
      "I'm sure there's some lying around here somewhere, why don't me and someone else go look for some clothes while Norman gets all the ink off." Henry said.
"I'll go!" Bendy said instantly.
      "That was quick, why do you wanna go so badly?" Sammy asked.
"What if Henry runs into some ink monster or somethin?" Bendy asked, putting his hands on his hips.
      "I believe he's more than capable." Sammy said.
      "Actually I don't know how I did that and I think I can only do it when I'm pissed off, which isn't often." Henry said.
      "So in other words, I am defenceless and would like Bendy to come along." Henry shrugged.
"We'll see you guys soon." Henry said as him and Bendy walked out.
"So where exactly should we look for clothes? This is a cartoon studio." Bendy said.
"Exactly. You think we didn't have costumes by the stage area?" Henry smiled.
"Oh, this should be interestin. Costumes always look stupid." Bendy snickered. Henry nodded in agreement.
They were far away from the stage area however, but Bendy had an idea. "Hey Hen, since ya have demon powers, do ya think ya could make an ink portal?" Bendy asked.
"Can't you just make one?" Henry questioned.
"I could, but I wanna see if ya can make one." Bendy grinned.
"Even if I'm able to, I don't know how." Henry shrugged.
"I can teach ya." Bendy said. He kneeled down to Henry's height and pointed at a wall in front of them.
"It might take a bit ta get the hang of it, but basically ya just gotta imagine there's a hole in the wall made of ink. Just focus on how the ink looks and feels, how it moves." Bendy instructed.
"Ugh, this feels stupid." Henry groaned as he looked at the wall. He tried focusing but the thoughts of how dumb it was kept floating back into his head.
"Ya aren't focusing, focus Stein! C'mon I know ya can do it!" Bendy encouraged him. Henry smiled lightly at the demon's energetic cheering.
Henry finally just focused and ignored everything around him. His eyes bore into the wall, and a portal slowly appeared in front of him.
His face lit up and he turned to Bendy. "I did it!" He said excitedly.
"Told ya you could do it." Bendy smiled. The two stepped through the ink portal and were in the stage room.
While they looked around, they chatted. "How can you see?" Henry asked, looking up at the demon's ink covered eyes.
"I dunno, I just can." Bendy shrugged.
"Wait, lean down for a second." Henry said. The demon leaned down, curious as to what Henry was doing.
The animator reached up and wiped the ink from one of Bendy's eyes. "Ooh, you do still have eyes." Henry observed.
Bendy laughed. "Of course I do." He said.
"Just making sure." Henry smiled. "Hey, I think I remember the costumes being in the closet behind the stage." He said.
The two checked, and sure enough the door was locked. "God dammit." Henry muttered.
"Henry, haven't ya learned that around here, ya don't need a key ta open a door, ya just-" Bendy kicked down the door.
"Ah, makes sense." Henry nodded. They dragged out a chest from inside the closet and opened it to find loads of all sorts of costumes.
"Oh god, a lot of theses are dresses." Henry laughed. Bendy gasped as he found a certain piece of pink cloth.
"Oh my god Henry it's my old tutu!" The demon laughed. He put it on and posed dramatically. "How does it look?" He asked with a big grin.
"Oh my god why?" Henry laughed, blushing at the same time.
"Oh! Look there's another one!" Bendy held another pink tutu up. "Ya should-*giggle*-ya should put it on." Bendy laughed.
"No way, keep that thing away from me!" Henry chuckled, backing up.
"Aww c'mon Hen, I know ya want tooo!" Bendy cooed. "Just put it on."
"Make me." Henry challenged.

-time skip to ten seconds later-

Henry stood in front of the demon, the fluffy pink tutu around his waist. "I can't believe I did this-" he huffed.
      "Aww, ya really do look like a doll." Bendy teased. He thought Henry looked way too adorable.
      "Excuse me? No I don't!" Henry denied, crossing his arms. This only succeeded in making look more adorable.
      He backed up a step and tripped on something. Bendy reached his arms out and caught the man as twinkling music started to fill their ears.
      Henry glanced down to see he had tripped on a record player. Oh, how convenient. His face reddened as he looked back up at the demon who securely held him back from falling.
      "Care ta dance, doll?" Bendy asked with a teasing grin.

This has been one of my favourite Benry moments I've ever written. Also just got halfway to completing Luigi's mansion 3 it's an amazing game y'all should check it out.