Epilogue

Hello fellow readers!!

Just as I written before, here is a sneak preview of Emma Crawley Season 2.

Enjoy! 

XOXO

Emma was waiting in the hall along with her family to see the long-lost loved friends and family. Mary was waiting endlessly for Matthew's arrival as well was Emma waiting, sitting next to Violet as the concert was about to begin. 

She watched as Matthew, Isobel and a fair looking young woman arrive at the hall. Emma could describe her as lovely and pixie like. She had auburn hair curled into a soft bun, green-blue eyes, pale skin and thin with a delicate pointed nose and thin lips.

Just as she had finish observe Miss Swire, she saw James appear behind Matthew, wearing a army uniform and holding on his arm was a young woman who was absolutely striking that Emma's heart fell.

I know this was a short epilogue. But I feel like this was a small tease for what is coming next. I have already finished writing S03E02, and it was a mind-block because I felt like I had run out of ideas. But I am really looking forward to writing S03E03! which I will start tonight because I want to re-watch the episode first. I hope to release Season 2 very soon...

To all my readers all around the world I would like to say a big thank you for reading my story of Emma Crawley. 

To all the lovely people who have commented, voted and even added this story to their libraries, thank you sooo much...

I will be announcing when Season 2 will be published on my page... I hope to get it up around June 2021.

BTW - I think Prince Philip's funeral service was splendid! I stayed up until nearly 3am watching documentaries about him. What a life well lived in service and support for his country, family and Queen.