some run away from there problems, others run away from abusers.

(A/N, hey guys... to those of you who read these, thanks. and for the record, I would greatly appreciate it if you guys commented and voted. on another topic, I need ideas, or at lest some sort of motivation cuz sheer need to somehow project and express the war go on inside my head onto a fictional character isn't enough.)

Leo rushes down the hall and into the bathroom, his heart pounding and blood rushing in his ears as his eyes quickly scan the room for anything to blockade the door. realizing there's nothing around the dirty and rather empty bathroom he clenches his jaw, suddenly there's pounding on the door, Homer shouts "you open this right now young man!"

in nearly any other situation he would have laughed at being called a young man but right now? he's to busy trying not to wet himself, and trying to find a way out of this situation that doesn't involve getting beaten to death or anything to do with Homer really.

Cadenza's voice echoes in his mind ' you run as far away as possible. he is dangerous and will kill you.' now he could understand why she was acting so serious. part of him wants to listen to her and run as far away as possible, but the other part wants to try to hide and stay here, at least here there's a roof.

the banging on the door gets louder as does his pounding heart, he mumbles to himself "need time...there's no time... no time..." there's no place to hide, and the vents are to small to crawl into and if Homer get through the door he will kill Leo.

clenching his jaw he knows the door won't hold forever, it's now or never, Leo leaps off the door and runs to the window. quickly unlocking it and then freezes. he's on the second floor. he doesn't know how to jump from this height, and there's no conveniently placed tree to jump onto.

is he really going to do this? he doesn't know how to live on his own, he's a kid. a smart kid but still just a kid. the door busts open and Homer immediately charges Leo shouting "don't you dare!" this makes Leo's decision for him.

going on pure instinct he jumps from the window and remembers a tip from his mom. 'roll, if you try landing on your feet then you'll brake them.' so, at the last second, he turns still air born and rolls right into the ditch with a pained groan.

Piper says in a matter of fact voice "well... that went from sad, dark, darker and somehow even darker with a sprinkle of ominous." Nico glances at her before watching Leo's reaction, he doesn't smile, not even to be polite, just keeps his expression blank. but his fidgety hands gives his anxiety away. sighing Nico looks back to the screen.